Extreme Hide and Seek

That night you felt happy. You felt that someone really cared for you. The morning came with you being shook awake by Eren.
"Come on(f/n) wake up!"

You woke up and practically punched Eren.
"Jesus (f/n) calm down," Reiner laughed

"Sorry," you said rubbing your eyes.
You forcible made then turn away as you got dressed.
That day you wore a (f/c) t-shirt with overalls. The short kind ones, converse high tops and a headband. Once you finished you walked out and met the guys waiting outside for you.
"You didn't have to wait," you mumbled.

Instead of walking ahead you stayed back and talked with them. Somehow Jean got in the subject of cat toys and how they were actually fun to play with.
"Jean why," you laughed

"I don't know," he shrugged
Once you reached the black top where everyone was told to meet the counselors were waiting there.
"Today everyone will be playing a game called extreme hide and seek. The seekers will have a paintball gun and once they find a hider they will shoot them with a paintball. Then that hider will get a paintball gun and go around trying to find people!!"

"Choose in your cabin who will hide and who will seek!" He shouted again

"I want to hide!" You said immediately

"Alright (f/n), me and... Bertolt can hide," Eren said

"Hey Eren?" You asked

"Yeah?"

"What happened to Thomas?"

"He went home he got sick,"

"Oh,"

"Hey (f/n) let's go," Bertl motioned for you to follow him.
Eren followed and rolled his eyes.

Reiner, Jean and Marco all got paintball guns and began examining them.
Eren and Bertl led you to a small part of the forest.
"Ok where do we hide?" Eren asked surveying the forest.
"We split up idiot. We can't hide together if someone find you they find us all,"

"Plus I'm really tall," Bertl added

"I'll go over here," you pointed to your left and began walking.

Reiner's POV
I really wish I got to be a hider. (F/N) and Bertl got to go together. Why? Why can't I get her attention. She probably hates me.

Your POV

This camping experience is getting weird. All the guys have been eyeing me especially Eren and it was creeping me out. I stumbled off and didn't look back. I found a log and undergrowth which looked like a good hiding spot. I crawled inside the log and got comfortable. The undergrowth almost completely hid the log.  While I'm on the topic of guys poor Marco seems so left out. I always try to talk to him but Jean pushed him out of the way.

Normal POV
You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a stick snap. You peeked through a little hole in the log to see a hunter you recognized as Ymir from a different cabin. She cursed and walked away knowing someone probably heard it. You let out a quiet sigh of relief and turned your head. It got boring after awhile so you looked outside the log again to see Annie and Mikasa wondering around. You loved to hang out with them and they did too but you weren't picked for cabins. Strange.
They didn't seem to notice you at all. After a while you heard voices calling your name.

"(F/N) come on your the last one! The game doesn't end until your caught!" You didn't recognize the voice but you were still surprised. Were you the last one?
"Guys I saw her hiding in a log she was all curled up!" That was Eren's voice.
Was he watching you?!
Later on no one had found you so you decided to move into the open and yell!

"Guys I can tell your getting tired I'm right here!" Moments later you felt a paintball splatter your shirt. You sighed and walked back. People greeted you and congratulated you but all the other hunters still in the forest looked really pissed off.

"The hell (f/n)?! Where the heck were you?!" Jean screeched

"Dude calm down, that was really cool how she hid that long," Reiner answered for you

"Sorry Horseface," you mumbled while rolling your eyes.

~Time skip to Showers brought to you by Levi Kun~

"So (y/n) I heard Eren likes you," Christa chirped as you turned on the shower.

"Christa where did you hear that? I heard Reiner and Bertl have been fighting over you," Mikasa joked

"What?!" You said in surprise. You had figured Eren might like you but Reiner and Bertl?