Obstacle Course

"What!?" You asked annoyed
"The heck are you doing?" Eren asked
"They're isn't enough bunks for be so I decided I'll sleep on the ground!"

"No you were here first you choose!" Thomas said
"Oh alright," you picked up all your stuff and chose the bunk in the corner and climbed up the ladder to see a white cot and pillow. You laid down your blankets and books and laid down yourself.
Later Jean,Marco,Reiner, Thomas and Bertolt had all come in and introduced themselves. Once the made sure they knew everyone's name and hobby they turned to you.
"So who are you?" Reiner asked crossing his arms.
You turned over and faced them and simply said.
"(Y/N) and I like books don't expect me to be much help in team games I won't be. I'm useless don't mind me,"
They all looked surprised.
"Okay...." Jean stated

"I l-like your shirt," Bertolt complimented

"Oh thanks," you said by looking up form your book.
After a while of silence everyone was called to the main camp grounds for a game. You jump off and walked there with the guys behind you.
Once you got there everyone had to sit in groups by cabin. That meant you had to sit in the middle of 6 boys all of which were bigger than you.
"NOW THAT EVERYONE IS HERE NOW WE WILL BE DOING AN OBSTACLE COURSE SO LINE UP OVER HERE!" The counselor pointed to a trail that lead to the woods. You could make out a brick wall and ropes.
This got you excited. You always loved obstacle courses and this could show everyone what you should do. Lining up you stood behind Jean and in front of Marco.
The line went by slowly. Before you could say anything Jean pipped up saying,
"The line is going really freaking slow,"
"Yeah," you mumbled

"Yeah (Y/N) are you good at these?"

"People say I am,"

"That wall seems pretty tall think you can get over it?" He teased

You looked behind him to see how tall it was but you also saw that there were thin tree branches crossing over it. Even with the branches being light you thought maybe you could step on those to jump over it. Even though they might break.

"Yes horseface I think I can," you snapped
Jean rolled his eyes.
"What about you!?" You asked
"Pfft I could jump over that with ease,"

Once the line got to Jean you knew he thought he was ready.

Jean ran at the wall and jumped trying to grab the top but failed. He kept jumping but finally grabbed it and hoisted himself over it. No one could see what happened afterwards but once Jean got back his time was 15:35sec

I can beat that
You thought.
A whistle blew signaling you to go. You ran at the branches and jumped on the lowest and began to climb those branches in order to get over. Your strategy was awesome you got over faster than anyone and all of the branches broke off meaning no one could use that method.
Next you saw,after the wall, was navigating through mud. It was pretty simple but it was time consuming. Then you saw was a ramp and ropes dangling over a pit of water.
You dashed up the ramp and jumped over to a rope. At first you couldn't get to the second one. But you were able to swim yourself by swaying your hips back and forth so it became like a domino train. Once one rope swang the other one did too.
After the ropes came a maze of rose bushes which you got through in 30 seconds. When you emerged from the maze that was the end of the course. You saw that your time was 7:47sec

Yes I beat horseface! You laughed inside your head. You waited by the black top weaving grass when Eren came over and sat next to you.
"Hey Eren," you said not looking up from your grass braid
"Hi you did really good on the obstacle course," he complimented picking at the grass
"Thanks what did you get!"

"I got 10:34sec,"

~time skip to dinner~

It was dinner time and everyone had to eat with there cabin. You sat down and folded your arms and huffed. It was going to be a long week.