The Bus Ride

That morning you awoke early for once because that day your grade got to go to camp freedom for a week. You were in 8th grade at ScoutRegiment Elementry. Dashing away from your bed you ran to your closet to find cloths for the day.  You already had packed cloths for the next week. But for today you chose a
(Fav color) Tøp shirt and a black skirt with combat boots. After you got dressed you walked into your bathroom to brush your (h/l) (h/c) hair and grabbed your small shampoo bottles to bring with you. Once you had everything you walked downstairs with your bag and took your phone and earbuds from the computer where it was charging.
"Hi sweety are you excited!?" Your mother chirped
"Yeah mom but I have to go!" You shouted
"Ok I'll call you once i feel you should be there!"
"Bye mom!" You said walking out of the door. You checked your phone and found you had several texts from your friend saying she couldn't be able to go for the week.
Oh great I'll be all alone!
You thought walking in the door of your school.
Looking around you saw Ymir and Christa talking at their lockers,  Mikasa checking Eren's bag making sure he had everything, and Connie and Sasha being ratted out for sneaking food in their bags.
You got to your locker and opened it to realize you didn't really need to. You slammed it shut and walking in your class room to wait for everyone to be able to get on the bus. You saw Reiner and Bertolt talking in a corner, Jean and Marco having a thumb war, Armin reading, Annie looking out the window and everyone else conversing. Everyone, but you.
You sat at your desk and got out (favorite book; everyone comment your favorite book!)
You began reading where you left off until Professor Ackerman walk in the room and tell everyone to get on the bus.
Closing your book you walked out of the class room and into the parking lot where 3 buses lined up.
You stepped on the first one and sat in the back.
You watched everyone off humming to yourself. You looked over outside and went into a daze until you heard your name.
"Hey (y/n) can I sit here?"
It was Armin you didn't think of him as a crush but he was nice to you.
"Sure Armin!" You chirped trying to sound happy.
Armin sat next to you and re-opened his book.
Then the bus started moving.
You put in your earbuds and listened to your favorite song, Titanium

~time skip to camp~

You took your earbuds out and stuffed them in your bag. Everyone filed out to see several camp counselors and a sign titled cabin lists. You walked over to see who you were to be in a cabin with. But what you read left you shocked.

Cabin Lists
Cabin 1
Reiner Braun
Bertolt Hoover
Eren Yeager
(F/N) (L/N)
Jean Kirstein
Marco Bodt
Thomas Wagner

You pouted and looked around to see Reiner,Bertolt, Jean, Marco,and Eren all in a group. You decided to walk over there and tell them that you were in a cabin with them for some reason.
"Hey guys I guess for some reason I'm in your cabin," you said quickly looking at your feet.
"Cool," Marco smiled
Your lips twitched slightly. You waited there awkwardly noticing Eren and Jean looking at you along with Bertl and Reiner's eyes moving to you. From the middle of the black top you heard the counselor.
"EVERYONE MAY GO TO THEIR CABIN FOR HALF AN HOUR!!"
He screamed
You were the first to leave and speed walked to your cabin.
You looked at all the signs until you found one that had the number 1 on it and opened the door.
The cabin had 3 bunks which meant you were going to end up sleeping in the floor. The guys would definitely force you to do you decided to set up in the corner when you heard the door open again. You saw Thomas and Eren in the doorway looking at you curiosity on their faces.