Rollarcoaster. (7)

Start from the beginning

It was like a dance, an awkward, badly moved dance. When past conversations were said his voice would change, hands were frailing everywhere and volume of voice was not kept the same. It almost made me laugh but by the sound of Taehyung laughing, I guess it made him laugh.

I watched as Hoseok's eyes quickly flickered away from me to Taehyung, confused hiting him like a train.

"Why is he-" His sentence stopped, his eyes no longer sit on Taehyung anymore but returned to me, now asking me the question.

"What is he doing here?"

And it was like clouds finally moved out of the way and let the sun breathe once again, shedding light on the world. Hoseok noticed the unusual bruising and dry blood now painted on both our faces.

"What happened to you two?!"

It was like a perfectly scripted drama, Yoongi had come around the corner from his room, hair strands up almost as though looking for a signal. His eyes were like camera lenses, slowly but surley focusing and noticing both Taehyung and I's presence in the room. He soon stood before me, eyeing the open cut on my lip and softly brushing his fingers over the painful bruise painted on my cheek. Flinching back, I wanted to reduce the pressure of his fingers against my tender skin and this movement ripped out a word from Taehyung.

"Don't."

Was his simple word that caught all three of our attention. He was in a daze, staring right at Yoongi, eyes lacking any sort of emotion and once he noticed we were all looking over at him. He blinked out of his daze, face showing an expression as though he was stunned that he spoke the word outloud. Though he still spoke, contuinted his sentence and stopped out confusion.

"Don't hurt him Yoongi."

We all stood there baffled at first but Hoseok managed to cut through the silence and suggested that Yoongi would take me to the bathroom and clean up the wounds while Taehyung stayed with Hoseok, managing in the kitchen. We all agreed, well except Taehyung who kept a firm glare towards Yoongi, but netherless, I followed behind Yoongi heading to the bathroom. Once inside he pulled out the nessasary iteams, alcohol, cotton balls, bandaids and a roll of bandage. Without a word I moved over and hoisted myself up on the sink by the matirials.

Yoongi hadn't spoken yet, moved over and merely soaked a cotton ball with the strong scented alcohol. It was only when I hissed, flinching back away from the soaked dense texture that his voice finally ripped passed his throat.

"What happened to you?" He asked this while moving his free arm, placing it behind my head in oder to prevent me from moving away and ruining the method of sterolizing wounds.

I opened my mouth to reply but a painful string made me slightly scream out while snatching my hand away. Yoongi was now dealing with the torn flesh on my knuckles and was then pulling off loose skin saying-

"I just need to get rid of them, it's dead skin anyway."

My response was to growl at him as I rubbed my hand over the now yet again bleeding skin. He simply rolled his eyes before forcefully grabbing my hand to which I tried to snatch back but it was only a useless, one sided game of tug of war.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, a worried and angered Taehyung just outside along with a fearful Hoseok just behind.

"What did you do to him?!" Taehyung growled moving towards Yoongi.

Jumping off the sink, I squeezed myself between the two, hoping to calm Taehyung down in anyway but once I saw his dark eyes and clenched teeth, I had to push away the fear and still try and calm him down. Placing my hands on his chest I whispered-

"Hey look I'm okay calm down please."

However his gaze never tore away from Yoongi and my words were not reaching him but to add to this, Taehyung wasn't at the moment Taehyung and Yoongi was provoking the anger to strike up. So I was left with one option, make him know I'm here. Taking in a deep breath, I sighed out before snaking a hand behing his neck and another to be firmly behind his wasit before I rolled up on the balls of my feet and embraced him in a tight hug.

He was hesitant at first but I soon felt his strong arms hold me against his body making it much eaiser to hold myself up on my the tips of my toes. His grip suddenly grew much tighter, I felt his nose nuzzle up against my neck and I heard his sniffle. My heart jumped, I felt my lungs collapse on me and air grow thick. Once I pulled away, there were tears freely rolling down his cheeks and he immidently wiped them away apologizing and leaving with Hoseok.

What did I do?

"Ah, so you finally broke the all mightly Taehyung." Yoongi said but all I could think about was if he was okay because every part of my body was screaming to hold him again and tell him everything was okay. But my thoughts were always louder.

---

A / N 

A double update, how do you guys feel about that?

There is more updates to come the more the day goes by.

Keep your eyes open.