Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"

Start from the beginning

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already

The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

[x3]

(I miss you, I miss you) [x4]

She pulled up and I began to feel the sad atmosphere.

"Hey, are you gonna be OK?" Hollie asked.

"When am I not?" I asked her.

"Stupid question Lily!" she told me.

"I'll see you later" I fake smiled before heading into the music room. I pulled out my phone and rolled onto the twitter app.

@HannahStyles: @LilyRivers ur so fat ur gonna pop soon! hahahah

@MattCOD1: @LilyRivers shld go die, no 1 wants u around!

@Luke5SOS: @HannahStyles @MattCOD1 @LilyRivers Leave Lily alone!

@HannahStyles: @Luke5SOS who r u brat!

@Luke5SOS: @HannahStyles call yourself a 1D fan? pfft! I'm Luke Hemmings, I dated Amelia, from your school, I'm now in a band touring with 1D..

That made me smirk and laugh quietly. She began texting me.

Unknown
Fucking slut! no1 cares bout u! go die! the boy may have stuck up 4 u but he isn't here is e?

That sent me into tears, I cried and cried. My thoughts began to fill with dark ones.

No one cares.

You're fat.

You're ugly.

Why don't you just go die?

No one loves you.

Just die already.

I sighed and stared out the window. making up my mind, I pressed record on my phone, sucking in a big breath.

"This is me."

"I'm Lily. I'm the nobody you pass in the corridor, the girl you like to trip up, I'm the girl who still smiles. I'm 16, my birthday is 15th November, so not too long. I'm sorry you all had to see my face. I really am. I don't really know what to say but I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for existing." I stated and began crying, wiping the rolling tears away I continued.

"James Winters if you ever see this, I love you, I heard they changed your name, but I miss you. Have a great life, can't believe your 7! Wow...anyway, Hollie thank you, for absolutely everything, love you like a sister. Alec I love you and I'm sorry, I'm never good enough. I don't know why you left Luke...and I'll never know now!" I exclaimed and wiped way more tears.

"I suppose you're wondering why I'm doing this, well...I don't want to be here anymore, I'm a mess and I deserve to die, you're all right no one cares or loves me, I'm nothing, I'm pathetic and I'm weak." I told them, sadness oozing from the words.