" But before we go we need to sit down in front of my laptop "

" Sorry not sorry, we bout' to destroy a marriage "

-

" Tyra, Hadiah come on Truth, Tyrell, Trisha, Lisa, Leslie, Adonis, and Adam gonna' be here soon " Andrea said.

Andrea Outfit

Hadiah came out her bedroom

" You ok bunny " Andrea asked?

" It's just nice to have you here for once " Hadiah said.

" Young lady don't start, I'm not in the mood today " Andrea said.

" Why cause' that children molester isn't here " Tyra asked coming out her bedroom with her body laptop?

" What are you'll talking about " Andrea asked clueless?

" We'll show you " Tyra said.

Minutes later all three of them was sitting on the couch with Tyra laptop on the coffee table and Andrea was crying her eyes out watching who she thought was her wonderful husband rape her oldest daughter

He was on top of her and Tyra was just laying there taking one for the team just to get the evidence she needs but that one time it was worth it because they're looking at it wright now

She heard him groan and threatening her life in her ear and promising to rape Hadiah next if Tyra didn't act like she was enjoying it

Tyra moaned as low as she could and she watched him release inside her then get off her and put his clothes back on and walk out

Tyra cried getting out the bed and walked towards the camera then faced it her way

" He needs to go mom, he said if anyone one of us told he would kill us and kill you in your sleep, I was scared, I couldn't get rid' of him then but I'm trying now, I know this is hard for you sense he's your husband in all but he's a monster and you supposed to be a mother and it's like you never here anymore, you wanna' help, you wanna' be a good mom and fix everything,  it's simple, kill him in his sleep like he promised he'd kill you several times then tell the police what he's been doing to me, what he already did to me and Hadiah and this video is proof, you'll be free to go and you can move on and re' marry someone that's not a child molester, I got to go, no matter what I love you but you said we always do what we have to do to survive, I did my part, now it's your turn " Tyra said talking into the camera and she saved the video turning it off.

Tyra laptop screen went black

" We're sorry mommy " Hadiah said.

" It's ok, I'm gonna' fix this you'll, he's never gonna' hurt you'll again, wait until he gets back, his ass is mine but until then let's go to Homecoming and deal with this when he gets back " Andrea said wiping her tears away.