Homecoming

Song of the week

Imma dog too Toni Romiti

Don't play the video at the top until you're told in the chapter

Enjoy

November 14th

Tyra Pov and Outfit

" It's been a couple weeks and Trisha almost a month pregnant and she's great with Hadiah, she's gonna' be a great mommy "

" She's like a black barbie to me "

" Anyways things calmed down and me and Hadiah are at Andrea and Daniel house before dinner time and we lock our doors at night and I keep our keys only where me and Hadiah know and Daniel won't think to look so now he doesn't rape me as much as he would please "

" Especially since my mom been giving him some every now and
then "

" Hadiah only safe and happy around me or my boyfriend and his growing family and they did everything they said they would do, we spent the night over there so many times we minus well live there but today is Homecoming day and Daniel is gone "
" I'm finally gonna' get my chance to show here these videos and I had to leave my door unlocked one say and sacrifice myself to make sure I got the evidence "

" I even made sure Hadiah was gone at Truth house and he's amazing "

" He's a wonderful boyfriend but he and Adonis so excited because football season about to be over and basketball season about to begin, they both freshmans, the only ones on Varsity, they already started conditioning and they was made captains, all eyes definitely on me and my best friend men "

" We're very proud but I thought I wouldn't be able to continue to cheer but I am and that's all thanks to Trisha for taking care of Hadiah after school "

" I'm not captain but I stand wright behind them and that's just fine with me "

" Lisa stop dancing and the captain quit because she got pregnant, Lisa was made captain "

" Adonis got rid' of his dad crazy girlfriend and he's re' building his relationship with his dad and so far they best friends "

" Daniel hasn't figured out where me and Hadiah be and that's the way it's gonna' stay but it's almost time for my boyfriend to pick me up to take me to the football game and be my date and my coach said if we was participating we don't have to cheer and we can go home early "

" Hadiah coming with me and I dressed her up and made sure she
ate "

" Hadiah coming with me and I dressed her up and made sure she ate "