Do It For Me

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

6:00pm

Lisa and Adonis were sitting on Lisa porch

Lisa mom - Leslie was taking a nap inside

She's working tonight and she'll have dinner done before she goes and she's spending time with her dauhgter

Remember Leslie is a nurse and she works at the same hospital Tyra mom does

She just has shorter hours

" I can't believe you live in this neighborhood " Lisa said.

" Yeah just the deeper parts of it " Adonis said.

" Do you feel beautiful " Adonis asked?

" Why you ask " Lisa asked looking at him in his eyes?

" Cause' the way you looked at me when I called you beautiful, I can tell you don't hear that often and you don't feel that way either, why " Adonis asked?

" Because I'm tall and skinny snd I kn I will I'll get kinda' thicker when I get older but I just wish that would happen now, I thought no body wanted me because I'm tall and skinny so I cut myself to make sure nobody will ever want me but I stopped doing that before summer started " Lisa said and Adonis was taken back with wide eyes.

" Yo', what the fuck " Adonis asked?

" I know but if you don't want me anymore that's fine, I'm used to people leaving me instead of building with me anyway, the only people that did that is my mom, Tyra, and Tyra mom, my dada never even thought of putting in the effort because I never knew him " Lisa said putting her head down holding her knees and Adonis sighed grabbing her chin gently and softly and made Lisa look at him.

" You not tall cause' you not taller than me, 5'7, that's tall and Lizie you beautiful and you need to believe it and accept yourself, I can't love you if you don't accept yourself so here's what we gonna' do, I'm willin' to put in the work and build with you but don't you eva' cut yourself again or you can forget we even had anything,  Do It For Me, I know you be attempted " Adonis said.

" Ok but why do you care " Lisa said.

" I like you and I wanna' see where this goes but I won't deal with the cuttin' bullshit, you beautiful and if anyone picks on you about that let me know and I'll handle it, they'll never bother you again " Adonis said and Lisa smiled.

" I like you too and for you I promise I won't ever cut myself again " Lisa said and they embraced in a hug.

" I like this so let's keep it " Adonis said.

" Ok " Lisa said.

-

" I walked in my house at 7:00pm and my phone was ringing in my hand "

Tyra: " Hey Lizie "

Lisa: " Hey Tyty, Truth best friend likes me, he really likes me and he's willing to build with me, I even told him I used to cut myself and he didn't leave me "

Tyra: " That's great "

Lisa: " What's wrong? "

Tyra: " Nothing I just miss my mom, she be so busy but I know she's not always gone on purpose, it'll just be nice to have her here more often "

Lisa: " Yeah I feel you on that, how did your date go with Truth? "

Tyra: " Oh' my god shit got crazy when Lovell came outta' no where and Truth beat his fucking ass then we made out for 5 minutes and I even enjoyed every minute of it "

Lisa: " Damn girl on the first date "

Tyra: " Don't do that, I known him since April and we already knew a lot about each other, we just talked about the deep stuff "

Lisa: " And he didn't talk to you all summer "

Tyra: " That wasn't his fault he got his phone taken, this gifts were nice and delicious, we're good now and after watching all that he did to that raping horny motherfucker' hell yeah I had to give him something and I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship and he said let's take our time, I like him just like you like Adonis so don't judge me and I won't judge you "

Lisa: " Ok I'm sorry I'm just looking out for you "

Tyra: " I know and I appreciate it, thank you "

Lisa: " You welcome "

Tyra: " I gotta' go I need to practice "

Lisa: " Yeah me too, just call me tonight "

Tyra: I'll see what I can do "

They hung up at the same time and Tyra was surprised Lisa didn't ask who Lovell was thank God

-

" Honey I'm sorry " Andrea said coming in her daughter bedroom turning on the light sitting on the bed and Tyra was studying

It was almost midnight and time for her to go to bed

" It's ok " Tyra said with her head down.

" No its not ok, I'll try to make more time for us I promise and what do you want to do Saturday, I'll be free all day " Andrea said.

" I don't know but we'll see " Tyra said.

" Ok well get some rest and remember  I love you no matter what nobody tell you, I love you " Andrea said.

" I know mom, I just get lonely and I got used to being alone and when I get alone I feel cold but I love you
too " Tyra said.

" Sleep in my bed with me tonight and I'll keep you warm " Andrea said.

" Really " Tyra said smiling.

" Yeah come on " Andrea said helping her daughter off the bed and they both fell asleep warm that night.

How you'll feeling about Andrea?