Characters Intro to Elemental Graceland I

Story line: Two armies of Mixture of Mystical Creatures and humans fight for the land or preserve peace.

Elemental Graceland: The Beginning

Characters of Elemental Graceland

King Decon Triangel aka King Decon

Age: 38     Element: Light

 Height: 6’8     Weight: 241 lbs.

He is the King of Elemental Graceland. He is not the kindness person but he care for his family. He is very powerful, but he hopes that his son will be more powerful than him. He is never seen normal, he always in Angel Form.

Prince Deshawn Triangel aka Rheck

Age: 14     Element: Light

 Height: 5’2     Weight: 139 lbs.

He is the prince of Elemental Graceland and Decon’s son. He is a little boy that always wondering off to the village to see new people. He dress to look like so people will not know he is the prince. He is not as powerful as his dad.

Tywon Triangel aka Tywon

 Age: 11     Element: none

 Height: 4’9     Weight: 109 lbs.

Deshawn’s little brother, even people don’t know he is Decon’s 2nd son from a different woman. Deshawn visit Tywon every time he goes to the village. He sometimes is in the castle with Deshawn.

Ace Gangstar aka Ace

 Age: 12     Element: Wind

 Height: 5’1     Weight: 132 lbs.

Ace Gangstar is Deshawn’s best friend. Ace family dies in a war so he lives in the castle with Deshawn. The King wants him to join the army so now he is a lieutenant.

Jay Lones

 Age: 12     Element: none

 Height: 5’2     Weight: 141 lbs.

Jay is a wondering boy who lost his memories. He meets Deshawn later in the story.

Flamden Colon aka Flamden

 Age: 36     Element: Fire

 Height: 6’7     Weight: 246 lbs.

Flamden is the General of Elemental Graceland. He is highly respected by Decon as a friend and fellow comrade. Flamden had years of training and is the 2nd strongest person on Elemental Graceland.

Snow Colon aka Snow

 Age: 36     Element: Ice

 Height: 5’2     Weight: 128 lbs.

Snow is King Decon’s elite guard and Flamden’s wife. She is ranked 3rd most powerful person in Elemental Graceland. She cares much for her kids than Flamden. She is good friends with King Decon and Lendra, and will protect her allies at all cost.

Flare Colon aka Flare

 Age: 18     Element: Fire

 Height: 5’8     Weight: 176 lbs.

Flare is the eldest child of Flamden and Snow. Flare has a short temper as a teen and he always want to fight. He always sparing with his father and hope to be powerful as him.