Thirst...

Gritting his teeth, Byhron pushed himself off the wall and walked out of the barracks, keeping his steps as straight as possible. With determination, he headed down for the servant quarters, anger pumping through his blood.

They wanted him to feed? Fine. He would fucking feed. If it meant going out hunting - finding those fucking soul-corrupting mihr hunters - he'd recharge himself and wait until the fresh damn blood begun working. And then they'd have nothing to stop him with.

Nothing at all.

*

Gisela moaned softly as Byhron detached himself from her neck, licking up her wounds before drawing back and licking his own lips. His dulled body was buzzing and his head felt hazy. The fresh blood coursed through him and made him feel warm, replenished. But for now, weakened and tired.

"Thank you," He rasped and looked at Gisela - a Kischmir whom had volunteered herself upon his request to nourish from anyone of them - and watched as she slowly opened her eyes, biting her lips. She nodded back at him and smiled.

"It was my honor, Lathra."

Byhron nodded, then turned away from her, moving to his dresser to fish out a fresh cloth. He needed a bath. "You are dismissed then. Go get some sleep. Do you need me to walk you back safely?"

When he heard no reply, he frowned a little and then glanced over his shoulder, only to widen his eyes and then turn around completely.

Having opened her corset and allowed her fulsome breasts to be on full display, Byhron stared in shock as the female approached him, her hips swaying sensually as she did. "I was hoping I could spend the night..." She said, biting her lip again. Her eyes fluttered up to his as her cheeks stained. "Do you want my company?"

Byhron transfixed his eyes on her husky nipples that peaked in the cold air of his bedroom. The small pink buds pointed at him, tempted him, begged him to feed on them, too.

- Until the images flashed before him.

Naked, bruised and covered in blood and the semen of other males, he saw his younger sister lying on her old bed, crying so quietly and tiredly, sound almost didn't reach his ears. That image burned his retinas until he was forced to shut his eyes and shake his head.

When he opened them again, Gisela stood in front of him.

Silently, Byhron reached for her - seeing the spark in her eyes for just a second, until she felt him grasp her corset, watching him as he began tying it up again. Blinking confused and dejectedly, Gisela looked up at him. "D-did I do something wrong?"

"No," Byhron assured her, giving her a little smile. It was the honestly truth. "You are very beautiful, Gisela. Any male would be lucky to spend his night in your company."

If she looked confused before, it was nothing compared to what ran through her eyes now. "But... then why won't you..."

Byhron only shook his head, tying the last knot on her corset, before softly stroking her arms. He couldn't explain his reasons to her. She'd never fully understand. "Not tonight. I need my rest if I have to be fit for tomorrow."