Chapter 6

Adam

I loved my headspace. It allowed me to let go and be free of all my stress. Currently I was crawling around on Daddy's floor. He was finishing up a paper and I was putting everything in my mouth.

Daddy had a lot of yummy stuff. He didn't seem too pleased to see me sucking on the remote and quickly pulled it out. Before I could even pout he stuck Mr Lion between my lips and I sucked happily.

Earlier, daddy and I had made a cool fort. I was getting sleepy so I crawled inside and cuddled up with my dinosaur.

"Uh oh where did my baby go? Is he under the bed? No."

I giggled and covered my mouth.
"I hear him. Got you!" He opened the 'door' to the fort and I squealed! Daddy grabbed me and started to tickle my tummy. "Daddy I can't breathe!"

"All right I'll stop baby. Do you want to sleep here with my tonight?"

I felt my eyes widen and I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes pwease me sweep with dada."

"Let's get you into jammies. It's sleepy time for all baby boys." I couldn't even be upset about bedtime because I got to wear daddy's clothes to bed.

"Me wear your shirt!" As daddy was changing me I tugged on his shirt. "Dada," I whispered, "Me wears pull ups to bed. Is dat otay?"

"That's perfect baby boy. Let me go get some."
I was confused by what he meant until he reached under his bed and pulled out a box of them. "For moments like these." He said when he caught me looking.

Once I was all ready for bed, I was lifted up into daddy's arms. He plopped on his bed with me against his chest. "Here's your paci and your dinosaur."

"Tank you dada. You tell me a story?" I slurred around my pacifier.

"Once upon a time there was an adorable boy named Adam...."

----

I just wanted to do a short chapter to kind of explore Adams little side :)