Lies...

"Hello Hanna. It's nice to finally meet you, seeing as brother didn't invite us to the wedding."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Who are you?"

He chuckles darkly as he shuts the door to the room, taking care not to close his wings in the door, "Oh darling, he never mentioned us? Why, I'm insulted... seeing as I am your brother-in-law at this point..."

Her head tilts to the side as she backs up further away from the tall, intimidating man, "You're his brother...?"

The man nods and chuckles deviously, stepping up to the edge of the bed, "Indeed, and I'm here to give you a little... wedding present... as I wasn't able to give it to you that night..." He extends a hand out towards her forehead, his palm resting against the soft skin as images begin to flash through her mind.

Angry red marks sprawled across her skin. A face that was not her own with its lips latched onto Lucifer's. Harsh and angry words aimed at her as they spill past the Devil's lips accompanied by knife cuts along her body the night she married.

Many other visions flew past her eyes until the angel finally removed his hand. Tears streaked down her face, blurring her vision as she looks up at the man angrily, "What was that...?"

He raises his hands up in a defensive manner as he cracks a small smile, "Those were all the memories that your hubby erased from your mind, dear."

She scoffs lightly, quickly wiping her tears away from her rosy cheeks, "Lies..."

A strange glint appeared in the man's eyes as he sat on the bed next to her, "Tell me, love... haven't you felt as if you've been forgetting things... or that time seems to be flying by a bit too fast...?"

She glares at him, but realizes that what he says is true. She bites her lip slightly as fresh tears well up in her eyes, "Y-you're lying..." She gets up quickly, the tears spilling down her cheeks as she heads for the door, "I want to go home..."

He chuckles softly, knowing that he got her to realize what was going on, "Of course, darling... to your perfect little husband who treats you worse than the demons below you or to your earthly home?~"

She bites her lip as she stops in her tracks, her hand still reaching for the doorknob as she thinks for a moment. With a sigh, she drops her hand to her side and looks over at the angel, "My home... on earth...please..."