decem

24 days till Valentine's Day...

24 days till you get your special....

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy's home"

Was what rang around the house early in the morning. Jaime was giggling like a loser while Tony shook his head in amusement.

"You're a dork" the quiet Mexican stated.

"Tell me something I don't know" Jaime scoffed as he stomped up the steps.

First, he slammed open Mike's door, yipping like a drunk Mexican...which was controversial if he really was. Mike nearly had to strangle the wild hair Jaime for making so much noise and interrupting his sleep. Fortunately, for Jaime, he got out alive and unscathed but it was time to terror the poor small Victor.

Jaime barged in and ripped off the heavy comforter that was on the seemingly thick body, but to the hyperactive Mexican's surprise, Vic wasn't alone in the bed.

The small pale skinned mermaid clung onto his human's sleeping form, his face now scrunched up from the loss of the blanket. The sight confused Jaime because last time he checked, Vic was with a soulless ginger. But that didn't matter at the moment, it was time to leave.

"Viccypoo, it is time to rise" Jaime sang in a high pitch voice.

"Go away" Vic mumbled, attempting to turn over but was prevented by the body on top of him.

"But what about Santa Cruz" Jaime whined.

Vic's eyes snapped open and shot up from the bed, Kellin rolling off the Mexican in the process.

"Holy shit! That's today?!" Vic exclaimed running to his closet and threw a duffle bag out along with clothes to shove in.

"Hey, Vic...who's the snowball?" Jaime asked, nodding over to Kellin, who was sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly, mumbling a "What Vic doing?"

"Hime, this is Kellin...my plus one, so be nice" Vic explained "and Kell, I'm packing some clothes so we could go on a trip"

"A trip?" Kellin asked, perking up his head.

"Yep, to a fun place" Vic rushed, struggling to pull up his pants.

"Hi, I'm Jaime" the wild Mexican introduced.

"H-Him-may?" Kellin stuttered.

"No, No" he groaned "Hi-me"

"Jaime" Kellin repeated.

"There you go!" the hyper-Mexican exclaimed "Aren't you cute"

"Down Jaime" Vic snapped from the back of his closet.

"Geez hermano," Jaime chuckled "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a thing for the little snowball, over here"

It was then when a single red van flew through the air and went directly passed Jaime's head. The spiky haired Mexican could have sworn he seen his entire existence flashed before his eyes as he felt the shoe brush past his surprisingly soft hair. Perhaps he truly was drunk.

"Oh, would you look at that" Jaime faked "Tony's calling me, better see what he wants"

And with that, Jaime quickly left the room leaving Vic and Kellin in their privacy. Vic sighed with relief and walked out of his closet with a pair of black skinny jeans in hand.

"Do you need help putting them on?" Vic asked, handing Kellin the black jeans.

"Kellin can do it" the mermaid insisted.