Epilogue

Aphmau's POV

It's been exactly 5 years since me and Aaron have gotten married. The wedding was amazing, and I will never forget that day.We held it under the big oak tree.

Jacob is now 7 years old and doing well. He's gotten a lot more talkative, now that he has a little sister on the way. Yes, I am pregnant with a little girl I'm due in 3 months. Aaron was so excited when I told him, he nearly fainted.

Lilith is almost fully grown, and turns out she has herself a boyfriend. His name is Liam, he joined the pack not to long ago and the two are finally a thing.

Nicole and Dante hooked up and had a kid of their own as well, the kids name is Dimitri. He sure is a handful.
Kawaii~chan and zane have also been hanging out more, I totally ship it.

Katelyn and Travis are dating as well, and I hear he's planning on purposing! EHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!
Katelyn also has a surprise for Travis!
Ehhh! She's PREGNANT!

Oh, if your wondering what ever happen to Balto and his pack, He was hanged by another pack, for stealing.
And his pack actually found themselves turning over a new leaf.

Everything is just perfect. I'm so happy with everything, I have everything I could ever ask for.

If you are wondering what I am currently doing. I'm baking a blueberry pie for Katelyn. She's been having cravings, and Kawaii~chan is out with Zane, so I offered to make it.

I bent down to put the pie in the oven when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Why, hello there" said my beloved husband. "Hello yourself" I replied leaning into his touch.

"Your baby bump is getting bigger" Aaron smiled against my ear.

"Ya think? I look like an elephant?!" I yelled. "You do not look like an elephant" Aaron stated.

"Humph" I puffed, which earned a chuckle from him. "Your crazy you know that?" Did he just call this momma crazy? Uh uh, not in this house! I turned around to face him.
"Did you just call me crazy?" I altered my tone to sound a little more threatening.

"N-no."Aaron didn't sound so sure of himself. "Are you sure?" I asked, I watched as his eyes grew to the size of a baseball. That's when I couldn't hold it anymore I started laughing as hard as I could. Aaron looked confused, which only made me laugh even more.

Once I sobered up,there was a knock on the door, Aaron went to go answer it, while I kecked on the pie.

"Hey babe?" Aaron yelled from the door. "Yeah?"I yelled back.
"Katelyns and she wants the pie, now?" He yelled back.

Before I knew it Katelyn came barging into the kitchen. Katelyn's belly was starting to show, I mean she is only a month along. She hasn't told Travis yet, but she says she's planning to.

"I need that pie, or I'm gonna go crazy." She stomped, I know how she feels. "The pie should be done." I pulled out the pie and sat it on the table. "You gonna tell Travis?" I said eyeing her.

"Tell me what?" Me and Katelyn both stopped in our tracks.
"Um... Travis when did you get hear?"
I asked trying not to seem suspicious.
"I followed Katelyn over here, so what were you going to tell me?" Travis said looking at me then Katelyn.

"Um... I'm PREGNANT!" Yelled Katelyn, I watched as Travis's eye's got huger than Aaron's from earlier. Then realization hit him, a big smile formed on his face. "I'm gonna be a DAD!" He cheered.

Katelyn giggled.

Well, all is well l. I hoped you enjoyed my story and how it ended.
My name is Aphmau,and I bid goodbye to all of you out there.

______________________________________

Well that was the End of this story.
I was thinking about adding a sequel but I decided to end it right here. I think if I add a sequel I'll ruin the story. But I hoped you enjoyed. I will be adding another book though I think it's going to be another Aarmau book just keep an eye open.

Thank you