Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"You're useless." I almost choked my grape flavored wine when my elder brother insulted me.

"What?" I asked again then he made his way to me.

"I said you're useless." he really wanna make me smack him on his flawless face.

"Don't ever talk bad about me, dude." I replied while drinking a full glass of wine.

"But it's true. You're really useless." he repeated again the word useless.

"I'm not, Bambam." Yeah, he's Bambam, of Got7. A well known kpop idol in Korea. He was taken by JYP entertainment years ago cuz he won first place for the interview session in Bangkok. He had many fans who were drooling for his perfection, even he wasn't. No ones knew that I was her sister, nobody's knew my existence in his world. I was like a dumby in my whole life. I burdened my parents since I was born till now.

"Lalice?" he called out my name and I quickly turned my body to face him.

"Hmm?" I grabbed another bottle of wine.

"Till when you've to burden mum and dad? You're 20 already. You've to work for yourself." I hated it when someone asked me to find a job. I've tired trying to find jobs on my own but nobody wanna accept me and the main reason was because of my stupidity. I be honest to admit it, I was a stupid person. I wasted my teenage life for my kpop idols which I was too drooling on them till I neglected my own studies. And now who am I, an useless person. But I wouldn't regret the past, cuz if I regret it, nothing changed.

"You know that nobody want me in their world, right? Including you. You never love me as your sister. You always talk bad about me to mum and dad. And you-" he cut me.

"Who says I hate my sister?" He walked to me as I placed my butt on the table.

"Anybody. Everyone." Idk what else to say cuz I was totally drunk now.

"Look at you. You're drunk again." he said as I pat my spinning head.

"Lalice?" he lifted his chin while looking at me.

"Urm...yeah?" I got off the table.

"You know what, you're pretty. You've a nice body and a cutey face. Just like a model." he said but I don't get the point cuz yeah I was still drunk.

"So?" that was all came from my mouth.

"Hey I'm just suggesting. Do you wanna-" he was about to proceed but my vision got blurrier now, I can't handle it but to collapse on the floor was the best thing I ever thought that time. The last thing was I fainted.

Bambam's POV

"Do you wanna-" I was about to proceed but then I saw her face got sleepy like wanna faint. Just like I expected, she'd faint.

"Lalice?" I grabbed her body before she fell off. Immediately, I carried her in my arm to her room. I laid her body on the comfy bed.

"You're always burden me." I said while sitting on the edge of the bed. She still slept in fainted. I made my way to her face and kissed her on the forehead. I really loved her, as my sister.

I walked out the room and headed to my room after telling mum and dad that Lalice was drunken but no reaction from both them. She must be drunken always.

I laid my tired body on the bed and took my IPhone on the table next to me. I dialed Yugyeom's number to inform him that I'd be back to Korea on tomorrow night. I was also telling him about my suggestion about Lalice. Then he just replied, 'let's give her a try, who knows she'd do it.'

I decided to inform mum and dad bout my suggestion after ending up the call.

                            ~~~

Lisa's POV

I awoken by my alarm, it was morning already.

"Morning." I greeted to myself.

Then I just realized something, how could I get here? I spinned my mind to remember the last night events. Ouh. That bastard, he carried me here, huh? How lovely is him to me.

I walked to the bathroom with my whitish towel and turned on the hot water. Pleasure.

I dried up my wet hair with my hair dryer and walked downstairs after tied my hair into ponytail.

"Mum?" that was my way to greet my mum in the morning when she was washing the dishes. Bambam was also here, eating lunch and he sat across me.

"Hey!" I approached him while taking a seat for myself. He lifted his face, looking at me questioningly.

"You carried me last night?" I asked while digging some rice in the rice cooker.

"Who else." he answered and made his way towards my mum to wash his dishes. Then, my mum walked to me.

"Lalice?" she took a seat in front of me while I was pouring the orange juice in my glass.

"Yep?" I asked back.

"Do you still wanna find a job?" I know that's my favorite question, but don't ask it everyday please.

"Yeah, of course." I answered.

"Bambam? Tell her." she faced Bambam and he followed her gaze at me.

"Tell me what?" I asked while inserting a spoon of rice in my mouth.

"Lalice, I'm just suggesting. But if you want it, I'd help." now Bambam was sitting next to me.

"What's it? Just tell me." I said.

"Okay. Look Lalice, my manager is searching for a new generation model and I got an idea. Do you mind if you'd follow me back to Korea tonight and meet my manager for asking a modelling jobs?" I stopped eating. Everything in me was stopping themselves.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, looked at him in disbelieve. I'd never trust his offers, but it was true I guess, since he offered in front of mum.
"Just like what I say, meet my manager and ask for modelling jobs. Don't worry cuz I've already booked extras tickets for urgent stuffs like this." It was unbelievable if I refuse to follow him to Korea, that was the place my idols at, SURE!

"Sure." I was happy like hell inside, but I didn't show it up to my mum and Bambam.

"Waah, good to hear that. Right mum?" Bambam said and my mum just nodded like she couldn't believe it that I accepted it.

'I WAS HELLA EXCITED NOW!'

                          ~~~

"I dont wanna leave you." Just like hours ago, I was excited like hell but now I cried like a crybaby.

"But you've to, dear. This for our kindness mainly yourself." my mum said while pat my back when I still hugged her like I wouldn't meet her anymore. And in the corner of my eye, I'd see my father and Bambam was like nothing happened and dad was more like happier when I'd leave.
"Let's go." Bambam suddenly dragged me with him while I was bidding a bye to my mum and dad.

"Sit with me." I made my way to sit next to Bambam after getting on the plane.

"Fine." I said while plugged in my earphone and listened to 'BTS-Without a Heart.' It was BTS's latest song I guess. My bias was Jeon Jungkook, cuz he was a whole package boy. Btw, he's in same age with me. I looked at Bambam and wanna ask him something about Jungkook.

"Hey, Bambam." I approached.

"What?" he faced me.

"Do you know Jungkook of BTS well?" I asked then he smirked.

"Of course, he's close Yugyeom. They always sneak out together." he answered and I just gave him a 'ouh'.

Hey, thanks for reading this first chapter. I really appreciate it. Well, I put some idols there. Hope you enjoy it.