Traveling part 1

Alec is holding his grey and purple cat exceed with his blue eyes are closed. He has a shirt that says "Sleeping Cat" and Alec is petting his ears.

"Al, I'm sleepy." He quiet voice goes through the silence and I nod as we see a motel near by and we check in and go in the room. My blue hair is pulled out of the braid and Leon, my exceed smiles up at me and I put him on my shoulder.

"Takumi and Alec are asleep. I helped him pull his jacket and hair out." Leon explains as I get of the bathroom. He is wearing my large purple shirt and I sit on the edge of my bed. My dull green eyes are looking at my cute little brother's body. Takumi is looking at me.

"Alec-Sama is sleeping peacefully." It didn't last long and 2 other dragon slayers rush in.

"Alec, buddy wake up." His dark green eyes are open and clutches my waist and cries.

"I'm Alex Quentin and this is my twin little bro Alec Quentin. This exceed is Takumi and he is Alec's exceed. Leon is my exceed." Takumi nods and Leon shakes the red cat.

"I'm Sting Eucliffe and this is Rogue Cheney. Froch is Rogue's exceed and Lector is mine." Alec giggles quietly and I look surprised.

"My exceed is talking to Froch." His voice is quiet and Rogue smiles.

"We are dragon slayers too. I am...."

Continued in the next chapter.