Emotions Taking Over?

///Author's note: need a little reminder of last chapter?
•Alfan was the half Beast, half Solian of the little stories
•Rene was the half Demon, half Solian of the little stories
•Reminder: Rima is the first Key to Evil. Lucian is the first Key to Light.
Hope you enjoy reading///
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Alfan could hear the fire and the monsters consuming the town, all he could think about was killing his best friend. He kept his claws on her chest, pinning her on the ground. Her blood dripping down from his mouth, he never knew what her blood tasted like 'till now. It tasted as foul and revolting as she was.

"This is your fault, Alfie!"

Alfan snarled at her. "My fault?"

Rene's eyes narrowed as she tried to push him with her remaining arm. "You betrayed me!"

Alfan glared at her. "You killed my mother! You're the one who betrayed me!"

Rene shook her head and scoffed. "Is that your excuse for accepting his mission?"

"What mission?" Alfan growled. "My mother never did anything wrong!"

Rene stared into his eyes and saw nothing but hatred, her eyebrows lowered as she bit down on her bottom lip. "If you hate me so much, why don't you just get it over with?"

When Alfan brought his claws to her neck, he wanted to kill Rene the same way she killed his mother but every time he looked into her eyes, he didn't see a murderer. He saw the girl who saved him from his lonely childhood, and he saw the girl who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Rene's eyes widened as she sat up to find Alfan walking away, she clung onto where her other arm used to be. "Why did you stop?!"

Rene bit down on her lip as she pleaded to a higher being to give Alfan the courage to end her life. If he doesn't kill her, he'll lose something much more important than his mother. If he doesn't kill her, she would have to kill the world because she would rather die than make him regret anything.

Alfan transformed into a griffin, and before he flew away he glared at Rene. "You're weak, you've always been."

Rene's eyes narrowed. "You'll regret not killing me, Alfie."
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*******Glasmoria School*******

The group made their way to their classes. The girls talked to each other, except Belle who talked to Axel. The guys made little chats with each other before they fell into silence as they listened to the girls' conversation.

Jon turned to Heaven. "What are you planning on doing to Lonan?"

Violet, who received a small recap of what happened in Psychic class yesterday from Jon, turned to Heaven. "Besides why didn't you just let Jon handle him?"

Monica awed as she nudged her elbow against Heaven. "Are you interested in this Lonan dude?"

The mere idea made Heaven laugh. "I'd rather marry the King of Hell."

Ryder shrugged. "You know what they say, never say never."

Heaven glared at him for suggesting such an idea was possible. "First of all, he's a target."

Lance jumped into the conversation. "But if he isn't working for Rene, then there's no problem."

Melody nodded. "He has a point, we still don't know if any of the targets are indeed working for Rene."

Heaven sighed. "There's a humongous problem actually, I have no plan on getting married nor bearing any children."

Alice frowned. "Heaven, did you target him knowing he was Janice's cousin?"