Eunwoo (R)

Haven't done this in awhile 😂

   I walked down the sidewalk, the cold nipping at my already frozen cheeks. I can't believe she stood me up.....again. I was suppose to meet my sister at the local cafe because she said she wanted to talk. She's probably off somewhere getting drunk and sleeping with some random guy again. 

  I walked past a flower cart with the most beautiful white roses, they're my favorite because they are like the typical red rose everyone loves. "They're beautiful aren't they?" someone said behind me shocking me a little. I turned to see a gorgeous boy who looked around my age, "y-yeah my favorite actually". 

 He smiled at me "1 white rose please" he said handing the worker 11358 won (idk searched it up on google). The lady handing him one and he passed it to me. "A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady" he said his cheeks tinting pink, "Oh cheesy...i like it" I said smelling the rose, I looked at my seeing how late it was.

  "Well I must get going I have a bed to get to" I said smiling walking away. I turned the corner to see he didn't follow me. I sighed regretting not giving him my number and now he's gone curse my slow thinking. 

  I opened the door to my house walking in and taking off my shoes. I hung my coat up and walked to grab a vase for the one flower. I took it out the wrapper to see a little paper.

 "Call me xxx-xxx-xxxx" I smiled and giggled to myself at least one good thing came out of today.