A Secret Confession

Y/N POV

  I walked through the hallway to see Sanha by my locker holding a letter in his hand, "Sanha is everything alright" I said startling him having him hide the letter. "Oh noona when did you get here" he said putting the letter away, "Right now what's that Sanha" I said referring to the letter he had out. "Nothing I have to go bye noona" he said running away, "Jinjja running away like that and who is he calling noona he's older aish" I mumbled to myself while opening my locker.

 I grabbed my things and headed to class wondering what was wrong with Sanha. I walked in class and sat next to Sanha about to ask him, but the teacher walked in starting the lesson. 

  Soon class was over and Sanha jetted out the class leaving me behind, "Aish Sanha what is up with you" I said to myself while grabbing my things and heading to my locker. I opened it to have a letter fall out and on to the floor; I grabbed and opened it up to see Sanha's writing. I had read it to see it was a confession from him, but he hadn't signed it I wonder why. I smiled to myself coming up with a good plan while heading over to Sanha's house, I rang the bell hoping that my plan would work.

 Sanha opened the door looking at me with wide eyes while biting his bottom lip nervously; it was so cute. "OMO Sanha you won't believe it someone confessed to me in a letter it's so cute, but I don't know who it is" I said sitting down on Sanha's couch looking up at him. 

 "Ji...jin...jinjja" he stuttered out smiling to himself it made me smile too, "I bet you it's Lee Chan he is close to my age and he's adorable and in the letter seemed like he gets me" I said looking at Sanha who looked shocked and a little mad. "Le...Lee Chan" he said looking at me as I nodded, "Ne I should call him right now and ask if he wants to go on a date" I said grabbing my phone only to have it ripped out my hand.

  "ANI WHY ARE YOU CALLING I'M THE ONE WHO WROTE IT I GET YOU HE DOESN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU,I DO, YOU SHOULD BE CALLING ME ADORABLE NOT HIM I LOVE YOU NOONA NOT HIM" he said throwing my phone on the couch while yelling at me.

 " YAH who are you yelling of course I knew it was you I wanted you to tell me in person though" I said ruffling his hair, "Jinjja" he said looking at me with wide eyes. "Of course I know your hand writing anywhere and who you calling noona your older than me" I said hitting his head a little. "Does that mean you like me back" he said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

  "Ne ever since I met you pabo" I said smiling at him, he smiled and hugged me tight. "Kamsahamnida noona" he said twirling me around.

  "Yah stop calling me noona your older" I said hitting him a little, "Ani I love you noona" he said kissing my cheek. "Aish I love you too Sanha" I said smiling a kissing his cheek.