Together Forever~Robstar~

CHAPTER 7.

♥♥Robin's point of view♥♥

So I was working on seeing if it could be possible to see if slade was alive after he vanished. I still feel he is out there very close like he was standing right next to me ,but my team they keep telling me that he is gone forever!! But Forever was a strong word, maybe he is still out there closer than anybody could ever imagine. I will be ready just like a cheetah is always ready to attack its pray!

Just when I was going to do something, I heard a knock. I got surprised that I jumped a little. I was not expecting anyone for the moment... maybe is was only Starfire. I felt warm and happy inside thinking it was starfire. Is this how liking someone feels like?

I opened the door anxiously thinking it was starfire to hug her and talk to her, but I was disappointed it was Raven. Its okay though because I needed to talk to her about my feelings and what I am thinking of doing to get Starfire.

"oh..hey Raven .....come on in!"

"um..thanks..anyways Robin you have to tell starfire that you love her Now!!" she ordered.

"Sorry Raven...but i can't do that right now. Slade might be back and I can't let him hurt something that is very important..... it's like mud without the water the dirt is only dirt and without starfire I'm just Robin."

"Robin she won't wait forever. She told me she is tired of waiting... can't you feel her pain? She loves you more that mustard and believe me, mustard is her very favorite. Just understand that she is tired of all this waiting! "

"She might be tired, but she has to stay strong without her strong we can't do anything to move on"

"So what your saying is tha-" I cut her off to explain what I meant.

"Being patient helps us get to what we want and what we need"

"I guess, but Robin...starfire is losing all her energy to keep waiting. She is beginning to lose hope!" Raven threw her hand in the air.

"No Raven hope will always be there even when you don't expected"I turned my back on her.

"I hope your right Robin"She walked away and out of the door making me want to catch slade even more faster so I  can be with starfire.

Well end of this chapter! :D

NOW FOR TEEN TITANS PARODY! :D

Me: Welcome today we have Slade and RedX!! :D

Slade: hey! }:(

RedX: hey cutie ! ;)

Me: you both are creepy, sorry I actually wanted the Teen Titans but they were busy and I'm stuck with two  villans! -.-

Slade:-.-

RedX: call me sometime okay beutiful !;)

Me: okay my number is 847-Never!-.- and slade don't be mad at me!

Slade: Do you really want to challenge me!!

me: OKAY THAT'S IT YOU THINK YOU'RE BAD? WELL YOUR NOT LIVE WITH IT!! YOU THINK THE TEEN TITANS ARE AFRAID OF YOU!? NOT EVEN A BIT!!! IF THEY WE'RE REALLY SCARED THEY WOULD SURRENDER BUT THEY DON'T SO THERE!!!!!>:(

SLADE: :0

redx: :0

Me: Sorry I'M in a bad mood right now. anyways goodbye everyone join me next time! :D