Chapter 1

*Alarm Clock Ringing*
Ughhh another day of school. I need just five more minutes of sleep.
"Tamia get your ass up." Yelled my mom.
" Im up." I said tiredly.
I got out my bed and began getting ready for school. 5 minutes later my mind begins to think about him. Everything about him makes me feel some type of way. "Tamia snap out of it. Forget Marcus!! He's no good. You have a boyfriend now." I said to myself.
Marcus is basically my weakness. Its like he got me wrapped around his finger. He put me through so much but the love I have for him is still there. He's the bad boy type of guy. You know in and out of trouble with the police. He fucks with so many females. He is the reason I cry myself to sleep every night. My love life is so complicated. Every time I try to stop messing with him, it's always something he says to keep me around. You know I always fall for it. Yeah what a shame.
*Phone ringing*
Me: Hello
Jamal: I'm out here baby. Come on for we be late.
Me: Ok baby I'm coming out now.
*Call Ends*
Jamal is my boyfriend. He is the best boyfriend that any girl could ask for. I never want to hurt him like I did in the past. I'm thankful to have him. I'm surprised he's still with me after I cheated with Marcus. Any who I'll tell y'all about it later in the story.
"Mom I'm headed to school." I said.
" Okay have a good day." She said.
* I walked out and got in the car*
" Hey baby." I said as I buckled up. "Wassup luh ma." Jamal said.
"Nun baby." I said while giggling.
Jamal makes me blush every time he calls me luh ma or baby girl. 10 minutes later we arrive to the school. I attend WCHS ( Warren County High School). It's my second year here, I guess I'm getting the hang of it. I transferred from GTHS ( Grovetown High School). That's the school Marcus attends. Anyway back to me, I'm a senior, I'm so ready to get out this bitch.
" Tamia!!!" Brook yelled across the hallway.
" Wassup My Brooky Pooh."I yelled back.
"I'm finna text you some tea bih." Brook said.
" Okay bih." I said.
Brooklyn ( Brook) is my close friend. Well my only friend at that. She the only girl that tried to fuck with me once I transferred here. That's good though because I'm antisocial as fuck. I don't fuck with too many people.
As I walked to class I received a text from Brook.
*Text Convo*
Brook: Guess what , you're not going to believe this.
Tamia: What???
Brook: I found out that Marcus got someone pregnant.
Tamia: Why should I care🙄
Brook: I'm telling this so you won't get hurt. You need to let that hurt & love go Tamia. Forget his ass. He aint shit. Plus you got Jamal.
Tamia: yeah you right I need to let go.
Brook: okay well see you after school 😘
Tamia: Most definitely😘
* Text convo ends*
Out of nowhere I receive a text from Marcus. "Wow the fuck he wants." I said to myself. I'll open the text when I'm home.
*EVERYONE LIKE/COMMENT!!! TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT SO FAR, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK. ITS MY FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE.