A Familiar Feeling

Start from the beginning

"We've got movement," warned Sara.

Black vans came from all directions of the abandoned runaway, suddenly. There were, at least, six vans that closed in the heroes. Men dressed in suit and tie hopped out, guns clear on their person. 

"I'm sorry," said the oldest man. "President couldn't make it."

"Who are you?" asked Barry suspiciously. 

"If I tell you..."

Menacingly, he had his henchmen cock their guns. 

"I'd have to kill you."

"Uh, I think we have a misunderstanding. See, we're the good guys! The President invited us here," said Ray cheerfully. 

"Barry, I think it's time we do something," whispered Oliver, during Ray's speech. "And fast."

"On it," chimed Barry. 

He moved an inch, drawing slight attention to himself, then he zipped to the two closest guns and rid them. His movement caused the others to react, which resulted in a battle between Sara, Ray, Oliver, and the henchmen. Barry sprinted for the sniper, then he returned to the scene, where the only man left standing was the elderly man. 

"We're trying to help you, and this is how you thank us?" snapped Barry.

He yelled, "You don't understand! The only reason the Xenomorphs are here is--"

"Because they have a beef with the meta-humans. Tell us something we don't know," said Sara, bored.

"Like what exactly have we done to them?" asked Barry.

"Nothing, yet. But they see individuals with powers, such as yours, as a future threat and, frankly, so do I," admitted the old man. 

"If you're such BFF's with the Dominators--" started Sara.

"Why don't you call them off?" finished Oliver. 

"We know you sent them packing once before in 1951," reminded Ray. 

The old man waved his hand. "That was just a reconnaissance mission."

"What brought them back?" asked Barry. 

"You did, Mr. Allen."

Ray looked between the old man and his friend, speaking through the stunned silence. "He knows who you are."

"You threatened the universe when you used your powers to upset the normal course of time," continued the old man. 

"You're talking about Flashpoint. How would you even--" 

"They told us!" 

"I made a mistake, okay?" stuttered Barry, gaining his speech back. "I'm  not gonna let it happen again."

"For the past sixty years, we have enjoyed a truce with your so-called Dominators. You broke the truce," explained the old man.

"What do they want?" asked Oliver. 

"I've negotiated a deal wit them. If Mr. Allen surrenders himself... They will leave us in peace," said the old man. He looked to Barry, challenging him. "You really want to save the world? Here's your chance."