Smooch

In front of the abandoned storage unit, Barry shimmied the door open just enough to slide through. He closed it behind him. Flicking the light switch, he allowed a few more lights to illuminate the glass cell in the center of the room. 

"Dinner," he called, approaching it. 

Eobard Thawne forced himself to stand. Leaning lazily on the glass, he peered at the paper bag in his archenemies hand. He looked exhausted, despite only being able to sleep all day. For Barry, he tried to play it off and revert back to the same old routine of trying to affect him through his emotions. 

"There better be curly fries in there," he said casually. 

"Yeah, human beings can go up to three weeks without food so I'd sound a little bit more grateful if I was you," said Barry thoughtfully. 

"You wouldn't do that to me, Barry. After all, you're the hero. Or did you forget that? Too busy leading your reverse 'It's A Wonderful Life'?" teased Eobard, dramatically sighing. "Reverse, huh. that's irony for you. So, what should we call this brave new world you've whipped up for us? I was thinking: Flashpoint."

Barry held the paper bag in the air, challenging, "So you don't want this?"

"You may have figured out a way to dampen my speed with this glass cage, but I will get out and I will destroy your life, Flash, one way or another," threatened Eobard. 

"No, you won't. You're never getting out of here, and you're never gonna hurt anybody ever again," decided Barry. "I have everything back that you took from me. I have everything Zoom took. I'm finally free. I'm home."

"This isn't your home, Barry, this is a mirage; a fiction that will end us both, unless you let me the hell out of this thing!"

"Well, you're not listening, Thawne. Why would I want to get out of here? I'm whole, here. There's even a Flash, so I don't have to be."

"Yeah, who is this dashing young speedster, huh? Do you know? Do you even care?" sneered Eobard. 

Barry watched him, head tilted, waiting to see what other taunts Eobard could try that would get him to react. 

"While you sit around and hide like a lost, lonely little boy letting someone else risk their live to protect this city, a common enemy is coming for us both."

"What common enemy is that?" chuckled Barry. 

"Time," said Eobard simply. "It's already screwing with you and everyone you love. Pretty soon, it's gonna take me right down along with you."

"Wow," breathed Barry, shaking his head. "You know, you got some nerve. I'll give you that. Warning me about messing with other people's lives... You know, the whole reason I did this is because of what you did to my life! To my family, to my mother!"

"Well, one day, soon, Barry, you'll be begging me to kill her again!" screamed Eobard. 

Barry almost stopped walking away. He almost shattered the glass himself, if only to feel the sensation of his fist against Eobard's jaw. He had heard the crack of his own hand against his most hated foe's face. He yearned to hear it, to feel it, one more time. 

However, when Barry started to give into the urge and he turned his head, his cell phone rang. Staring at Eobard, jaw clenched, he retrieved his cell phone. Immediately, he lost all tenseness in his body. He turned, mumbling a soft, "Yeah?" in response to the call.

"Barry!" gasped Parker. "Ahh!"

"What, what's wrong?" he asked urgently.

"I need yo-"