Confession?

Arira put the curry down on the table. Tatsuki crawled down from the couch and started to pick up the chopsticks. Arira slammed his hand down at the table and glanced at him. "Pray first," Arira said. "W-what?" Tatsuki questioned. Arira takes Tatsuki hands and slapped it together. "Like this," Arira said. "Closed your eyes," Arira added. Tatsuki slowly closed his eyes and slowly started to peek. Arira was already eating! "Y-you told me to pray and yet your eating?!" Tatsuki said. Arira replied," I'm already done praying,I mean you've must've thanked God a lot because it took you so long." Tatsuki started to sighed. Tatsuki started to taste the curry and his eyes started to sparkled! "Delicious!" Tatsuki said. Arira paused and look surprised. Arira was glad that he liked it and smiled. She reached her hand on his face and took a piece of rice that was on his face and started to eat it. "Thank you," Arira said while smiling at him. Tatsuki started to blushed.

         Tatsuki started to come over at the other side of the table where Arira is. He took Arira hands and looked at Arira. His face came closer and closer to Arira! Arira heart can't stop pounding! I-is he going to kiss me?! Arira thought. She closed her eyes tightly. For a few moment,she didn't feel nothing. "Your welcome," Tatsuki replied. "Ehhhhh!!!" Arira yelled. "Pffft!!" Tatsuki started to laugh. "W-were you think I'm going to kiss you?!," Tatsuki said while laughing at her. "N-no!!!" Arira screamed and got really embarrassed. Arira started to tear up. Tatsuki stopped laughing when he sees her. "Why? Why do you always play with people heart?! Don't you know how it feels getting played by you like this?! It really hearts!!! Arira said while crying and rubbing her eyes.
"Even though my heart keep beating so fast for you,you still don't understand,I just hate it when you started to play with my heart!" Arira said.

Tatsuki was surprised. He's started to feel ashamed. He slowly reached out his hand and started to hug Arira. "I-I'm sorry," Tatsuki apologize. "I just wanted to teased somebody. Whenever your not here with me,I felt so lonely. When I first met you,you were different from all the other girls and I also felt what you've felted right now." Tatsuki said while pressing his hand on Arira chest. "If you think I'm lying then feel mine," Tatsuki said. He took Arira hand and put her hand on his chest. "Ba-thump,ba-thump,ba-thump." Arira was surprised and so she started to blushed." Tatsuki gently hold Arira chin and tilt her chin up so she can look at home properly.He looked at Arira with a serious face and suddenly said," I love you."