First day at the Academy is when i first met you!

Yes! Finally! I made it to this school! I can't wait to meet my bestfriend Riri chan!
As I walked in the Academy,I was so nervous but I have courage in myself that it'll definitely work out with my new room........ Mate?
"Ahhhh!!!p,p,put your clothes on!!!," Arira screamed.

         My name is Arira Yunaki, I'm a high school student,I go to a school where people get to choose which special class they're interested in or they're talented in. I'm 16 by the way. I came to this school because my best friend came to this school,she encourage me to come to this school and tell me all about it. As soon as I walked in the door,I saw a guy half naked! I blushed so much my entire face is getting red! I covered my eyes with my hand and turn around. What? My roommate is a guy?! I thought.

                                                 Meanwhile After he get changes~

   "Ummmm.....H,h,hi,m,my name is A,Arira Yunaki and I am your new......roommate,"Arira introduced herself nervously. He just stared at Arira for a few second and finally started to talk. "Your interested in me right?,"he questioned while grinning. What?! Arira thought in her head. She feel so uneasy and disgust that  she was pissed. As soon as she started to talk,he suddenly said,"sorry,I'm not interested in A-cups... "I'M NOT A A-cup!!! I'M A B-CUP!!!!" Arira screamed. Wtf did I say that for she thought. She blushed and turn her head away while covering her eyes with her hand. When Arira peeked out while blushing,he look surprise for a second then he started grinning,and started saying,"it show me your interested in me that you want to do it with me." Arira blushed  so hard and she was also so angry that she slapped him in the face and went into the room And slammed the door.

If you like this manga,please support and like this manga~
ω