"I love joint families. It might be so fun right?" He asked.

"Yeah. What about you?" I ask him, the more I talk to him, the more he will be interested in me.

"I live with my girlfriend." He says, with a slight smile on his face. Love sick, I see.

"Oh, that's great." I had a small tight smile on my face to show my discomfort. Fake discomfort. "You might love your time with her right?"

"Yeah, Skylar is great." He had a smile but his eyes showed that he wished for something more. "So do you have any pets?"

"Yeah. I love cats! I have a black Persian cat back in my home town. You?"

"I wish I had a cat too." He sighed.

-----------------

A week had gone by. I had befriended Justin, and he was nice to me. He thought that we had a lot in common but little did he know that this all planned. Till now I haven't met Skylar.

"Layla?" I look up.

"Yes Justin?" I give him a smile. He fixed his sleeve and continued.

"I will be leaving early. Can you please inform Me Grent that I am leaving?" He asks me.

"If you don't mind, can I ask where you are going?" I ask him.

"Oh Skylar is coming here. We are going on a date." He has a grin on his face. He smiles a lot. Which makes me have to smile .

"Oh," I keep a disappointed tone in my monosyllabic word. "Have fun. I will inform Sir."

"Thank you-"

"Hey babe." We both look behind Justin. There she stood in all her glory, Skylar Grent, wearing a pretty peach dress with a DKNY purse. Her red hair were braided.

Justin went and kissed her. Gross. Then they seem to remember that I was here.

"Hi. I'm Skylar." She offered her hand and I accepted it.

"Layla." I give her a small smile.

"Yeah, Justin spoke about you." Oh so he talked about me, I am going at a good pace.

"All good I hope." I joke.

"Of course. But we need to leave now, see you later Layla." Skylar held Justin's arm and dragged him with her while he waved at me. I waved.

Soon he will leave you Skylar and I won't be sorry.

★★★★★★★★★

Two days later I had a plan in mind and I was ready to use it. Justin talked to me frequently, about his life, his family and his love for Skylar. We had exchanged numbers, just in case.

It was late at night, and I was standing in the middle of the road. I signalled James, who was seated in a car some place back. Okay. I need to get this done. Think about the million dollars you are going to get Sienna, just think about it.

I saw the headlights turn on, and I started walking slowly. I dialed Justin's number.

He picked up a second later as if he was awake.

"Hello?"

"Justin I-" I started in a scared voice. "Please help me," I sobbed a little and he replied.

"Layla where are y-"

And then the car slammed into me. I remember James getting out of the car and mumbling a sorry. He picked up my phone and said something that I don't remember.