Him

I'm running as I'm dribbling the ball. I make it to the 3-point line. The girl in front of me blocking me and trying to get the ball with all her might.

I look at the score board, 45-45, 10 seconds . I siked her out running towards the hoop. I shoot and see if it went in. It went rolling around the rim and... she scores.

The bell buzzes and I was cheering with Ruby and my team. Running to the lockers, my team high fives me. My coach came in with a big smile. We talked, and I went home.

Since my house is a block away from my school, I normally just walk.

I walk and put my headphones on and my hood on. I see a stranger and I'm not totally freaked out. As he walks by me he accidentally bumps me I turn to him and he looks at me.

"Sorry", he said. It quickly hit me that it was him, the guy who bumped me at lunch. I continued walking, as though im wondering where he came from. It seemed like he came from my house.

I arrive home, I look around and it seems like the guest room is being used. I didn't think to much about since my mom's coworker sometimes stays the night.

I took my nightly shower. Once finishing changing I lay in bed and the last thing was on my mind was him.

~Tuesday morning ~

I walk in to school without eating breakfast, then he, the mysterious guy came up to me. He is very well known in my school so it came a shock to me that I didn't really know to much. Just knowing he's new.

He introduced himself to me, I was speechless, completely lost in his eyes. I caught his name, Jade Hudson. The he said my name. Dyme Claufield?

I nodded, he gently grabbed my hand and gave me a hand shake, as he was doing it he smiled and said, I'll see you later.

Then he walked away. I was speechless was that even real. I could just feel the girls hatred, them being jealous.