Dean x Reader: i like it rough part 2

Opening the car door and sliding into the seat, you looked over to see Charlie examining your disheveled clothes. Blushing you straightened your flannel and tank top while Charlie giggled, "So who took you so long?" she leaned over smiling with laughter still apparent in her voice. You blushed and smirked before pulling away from the bunker and heading to the nearest mall. On the way there you and Charlie talked about what to get and listened to your Boston CD. Upon arriving at the mall, you and Charlie walked into Hot Topic, Charlie picked out some Legend of Zelda and Doctor Who shirts while you went for the usual black tank tops and flannels. Picking out a black spaghetti strap tank top accented with lace, a red flannel, some dark wash ripped jeans, and a black leather jacket; you headed towards the check out line. After purchasing your clothes you looked over to see Charlie with arms full of every fandom she loves, you just shook your head and chuckled. After getting rid of what was probably 20 items or less, you headed back up to the counter and once again paid the cashier. Walking out of the store you and Charlie wondered around the mall looking for another interesting store to go into, when suddenly Charlie stopped dead in her tracks outside of a lingerie store with a devilish grin on her face. You shook your head and walked up to her laughing "Charlie with this line of work I need something practical and durable, not something delicate and made completely out of lace" Charlie's smirk just grew as she dragged you into the store, "Yeah but in your line of work you also have a man at home, and by the looks of your hair and clothes earlier I'd have to say that he's going to be wanting you when you get home." Blushing profusely you found yourself being handed what felt like racks upon racks of lingerie. Charlie started shoving you into a near by dressing room and began throwing more lingerie at you,snapping back into reality you looked at your best friend and laughed. You glanced around the room and spotted a red and black lace corset with a black ribbon tied around the middle and matching black lace panties. Holding the set up and waiting for Charlie's approval your train of thought took a less innocent path, looking at the garments in your hand you started to think about the evenings events. Charlie approved and you checked out. After wondering around the mall and spending more than you wanted to, you and Charlie headed back out to the car. Just as you pulled out of the parking lot Charlies phone went off, after listening to probably one of the most confusing conversations ever. Charlie looked over at you and told you to drop her off at the bus station because she was going to a comic con. Once again jamming out to music you dropped off your best friend and waved before going back to the bunker. You walked inside and threw the keys on the counter. Making your way down the hall to the room you and Dean shared you started to put the clothes you got away stopping when you found the lingerie you bought. Sighing you carefully picked it up and held the corset up to your body in front of the mirror. You put on the set finishing it with garter and stockings with dark red heels. You turned around in the mirror and examined the outfit before blushing, "Oh god this feels so wrong". blushing more you huffed before reaching for the corsets zipper. Just then the door opened and Dean waled in holding a slice of pie. You froze with your hand behind your back and looked at him as if you were a deer in head lights. Dean looked up from his slice of pie and instantly his pupils dialated with lust. Swallowing hard he put the pie down and walked towards you with a primal look in his eyes. You averted your gaze and started to walk backwards trying to put some distance between you and him. Suddenly with two big strides he was only a few inches from your face. You looked up and gasped as you bumped into the wall behind you. Caging you between his arms Dean leaned forward and looked into your (e/c) eyes. You started to try and form words but failed as random noises came out on a shallow breath.

Dean smirked down at you before gently leaning down and kissing you, you melted into the sweet kiss nad softly moaned. Suddenly your hands were pulled up above your head and the kiss turned into a rough and bruising one, whimpering you subjected yourself to Dean as he continued to roughly french kiss you and bite your bottom lip. Switching down to your neck Dean parted your legs and grinded his thigh against your core. Your head lulled to the side giving him more access to your neck as you let out a breathy moan. Heat was quickly gathering in your lower stomach as slick accumulated in your panties. Once again Dean put a searing kiss on your lips and kept going until you felt light headed. Just as your knees started to give away he picked you up and slammed you back against the wall growling into your neck. One of his hands went down and cupped your ass as the other snuck it's way into your panties. Dean roughly circled your sensitive nerves with his calloused hands before teasing your entrance. "God damn (y/n), you're so wet." you moaned your acknowledgement and dug your nails into his back, hissing at the sensation Dean roughly thrusted a finger into your core and stroked your g- spot harshly making you see flashes of white. Adding another finger he started to pump them even faster, hammering into the same spot. Screaming his name you came hard over his fingers. With your hands on his forearms you looked up at him dazed with a blush complimenting your cheeks. Dean smirked before pulling you away from the wall and walking over to the bed. Laying you down he let his eyes trail over your body examining your new attire. Slowly he shed his red flannel and threw it across the room before leaning down and pulling you into a sitting position. He leaned down and whispered huskily "Strip" before taking your earlobe into his mouth and nibbling on it. You groaned at his words before nodding and standing up. Dean sat on the end of the bed watching you with dark green eyes as you stepped out of the deep red pumps. You unhooked your stockings from the garter and smoothed them down your legs trying to be seductive. After the stockings and garter were removed you turned around and slowly unzipped the corset letting it delicately fall to the ground. Your back now exposed to Dean's eyes you turned your head and watched his face as you slowly slid your soaked black lace panties down your legs. They landed in a pool on the floor and you carefully moved them away with your foot. Just as you were about to turn around Dean walked up behind you and threw you back on the bed. Putting two of his fingers in your mouth he instructed you to suck. You sucked on Deans fingers and once again your hands were above your head but now they were being tied to the head board by what you could guess, was on of his ties. Lightly pulling on the restraints you looked up to see green eyes staring down at you and a tongue swiping out to wet plump pink lips. Dean chuckled before settling himself between your legs "So baby girl, you think you can tease me huh? stripping slowly in front of me like that?" you would have said something if his fingers weren't in your mouth. Slowly he smirked before leaning down and biting down on your neck harshly leaving a dark purple mark behind once again marking you as his.

Suddenly Dean pulled his fingers from your mouth but before you could say anything he harshly kissed you and roughly fingered you again angling his fingers upward hitting your g-spot hard and fast. You practically screamed and came hard again, but this time Dean didn't stop. Within 15 minutes you came 7 times and you were extremely sensitive, your body covered in hickies and love bites. Dean gently ran a finger through your folds and smiled when you whimpered loudly and slightly moved your hips away, "Heh, you're really really sensitive baby." you bit your lip trying to conceal a moan as he ran a finger over your swollen clit and back down towards your entrance. Dean chuckled darkly before taking his shirt off, his jeans, shoes socks and boxers followed in suit. Laying on the bed completely exposed and legs open you just watched as the man you loved stripped in front of you. Your eyes trailed down his body and stopped on his erection, which was standing tall and glistening with pre-come. You snapped out of your trance when Dean started moving towards you. He crawled up the bed and kissed your swollen clit making you whimper, before continuing up and roughly french kissing you again. He rubbed his tip against your folds gathering juices before slowly thrusting into you making you moan loudly. After he was fully inside of you he pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in harshly, again and again he slowly pulled out and slammed back into you harshly. After you came again he pulled out and flipped you over so you were laying on your stomach. Dean then ran his hands down from your breasts to your hips, you gasped when he roughly pulled them up making your back arch and your chest press even harder into the matress under you. There was a pause and right as you were about to ask what was happening; dean slowly slid into you and set a lazy and extremely slow pace. Barely grazing your g-spot he just rocked into you setting every one of your nerves on fire and sending your senses sky high. Keeping the pace he wrapped a hand in your (h/l/h/c) and pulled back hard making you moan loudly. Then he began to spank you, just hard enough to make it sting a little. The mixture of your hair being pulled, being spanked, and Deans lazy thrusts had you sky diving off the edge. Screaming Deans name you came again, 3 minutes later Dean came moaning and steaming. Collapsing onto your back he rested and softly kissed your shoulders. Regaining his strength Dean reached up and untied your wrists and dropped the black tie to the ground.

A few minutes later and Dean finally gained the strength to get up and go clean himself up. He came back with a towel and slowly rolled you over onto your back. You looked up at him with a blissful but exhausted smile, when the towel came into contact with your extremely sensitive nerves you whimpered loudly and your face turned into a displeased one. Dean sighed and looked at your hickie and love bite covered body. He smiled until his eyes fell on your slightly red wrists and he gently grabbed then examining them. You saw his worried expression and smiled at how cute he was, you just gently placed one of your hands on his cheeks and shook your head before guiding him to lay down next to you. Once you were settled you leaned up and softly kissed Deans lips and sighed happily, speaking up in a hoarse voice you said "Man I thought the sex before was fantastic but that, that was unbelievable. The only problem is that i can't feel my legs." ending the last part with a giggle Dean just smiled and kissed you back "Don't worry (y/n) I'll just carry you around. And I know right! I'm glad that I overheard that conversation between you and Charlie." He laced an arm behind your back and pulled you closer, "But you know you could've just told me that you liked it rough in person." he finished whispering in your ear and you felt your cheeks heat up so much that it made your eyes water. Snuggling your face into the crook of his neck you just let the conversation be deciding that you could just leave it for tomorrow. Dozing off you let sleep consume you, before you were fully asleep though, Dean kissed your forehead and pulled you closer.

The next few days were nothing but sex, food, laughing, and Dean carrying you around. Sadly the fun came to an end when Sam came home yelling about how the bunker was drenched in the smell of sex and demanded that you and Dean help him clean every single surface and do something about the smell. You and Dean just laughed and Dean explained how you couldn't walk and Sam ended up blushing and going out for a little bit to try and forget the thoughts he had.

Authors note: So yeah, It's been a while since I've written, please let me know what you think! And if you have any requests feel free to leave them below. I'm not shy and will practically write anything lol. Thank you for reading!