far

"ma'am you can not pass the police tape." an officer says to her, blocking her from entrance. she shoves him away from her, tears in her eyes.

"sir, you have to let me in." she stated. the cop shook his head no.

"no one is aloud near the scene ma'am-"

"that," she points to his crashed car, "is my husband of 4 years. and hes dying. hes hurt. i need. to get. in." she lowers her voice, just above a whisper. the cops face is shocked at her words.

"i-i'm so sorry ma'am," he lets her go through, "i didnt know."

namjoons face is covered in fresh blood, glass stuck in his forehead and handsome green hair, now stained red. his eyes were slightly open, his chapped lips parted. he looked nearly dead.

"namjoon honey," she whimpered, grabbing his lifeless hand. "wake up its time to wake up baby."

not a sound.

not a movement.

nothing.

"namjoon please," she raised her voice a bit, squeezing his hand.

nothing, again.

ambulance sirens rang in her ears as they began to get closer.

"its okay, namjoon. the ambulance is here, they'll take care of you. you're gonna be alright." she sobs, removing her eyes from her husbands face every now and then to see the ambulance cars driving in. its hard for her to see though, through the restless tears falling down her face.

out of the corner of her eye, she sees the cop from before pull his hat off and look down at his feet, shaking his head in sorrow.

everyone around was staring at her. the news reporter, the camera men, the police officers, everyone. and it was slient. all except for the ambulance sirens.

she didnt care, though, and she continued trying to wake up her husband.

"namjoon please dont leave me," she begins, falling to her knees beside his car. "what will i do without you baby?"