Ashraf & Suri's huggable version

First and foremost, i have to apologize.
I'm breaking my promise.
I said here, to you, my kind readers, that i would only keep their story here, untouched.
But then, an opportunity arrived to make the story written in a bound book, and i seized it.
This story will be published soon, under Jemari Seni.
I couldn't tell you more until my publisher gives the formal announcement.
Wah, sounds mysterious. Heh.
The story won't change much.
I seriously won't force you to buy the book, since i've said here that i want it to be freely available to you.
I apologize in advance, because if my publisher decides that i have to withdraw the story here to make way for the printed version, i have to oblige.
But for the time being, it stays here as it is.
I've omitted a few redundant parts available here in the would-be printed version.
I also added a prologue and... an epilogue, in the would-be printed one.
These two parts will not appear here, something special just for those who read the printed one. Such short additions anyway, but still very much meaningful.
It really is up to you whether you want to read the 'huggable version' too.
I will update the news of the book here when the time comes, insya Allah.
Just know that, your feedbacks here for the story has been the reason for my smile, and the strength for me to write the story as it is, and for that i thank you.
And i'm sorry, again.

And oh, i changed the title.
The 'huggable version' would be named,
'Assalamualaikum, Amna.'