A Love Like Warped. (The girls Austin & Alan fell in love with.)

Chapter 1

-Laura’s POV-

The night before Warped Tour I sit on my bed and double check my checklist for tomorrow. I quietly whisper the items as I check them off the said checklist; sanitizer, water bottles, camera, and etc. Suddenly, bringing me out of my train of thought my phone rings. It’s Naomi, my spazz of a friend. I seriously can’t deal with her sometimes but she’s one the coolest people I know. I answer my phone. “Sup gurrrrl!” she says extra loud. “Hey!” I responded. “Ready for tomorrow?!?” she asked excitedly. “Hell yes, I’ve been waiting for this day since… well since we left Warped last year” I said laughing to myself. “Another year of Warped is finally here!” Naomi said while reminiscing on the past summers at Warped. Naomi and I have been going to Warped since we were juniors in high school, but this year we have a feeling that something different will happen. After talking to Naomi for a few more minutes we hang up. I go turn on the television and as I watch, I slowly drift off to sleep

As I wake up I realize it was the day of Warped, and I hop out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did what I needed to do. As I get out the bathroom I get dressed into what I want to wear for the rest of the day. I had on a basic muscle tee, some jean shorts, and pair of maroon vans. Out of nowhere I hear my phone vibrate, it was from Naomi.

Naomi: Text me when you’re coming over, I’m so excited! Hurry!

Me: Alright give me a bit, I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

Naomi: Ugh alright!

I put on sunblock and the very little makeup to hide my imperfections and put my hair into a messy bun. I grab all of my stuff and head out the door. As I’m walking toward my car I remember I was seeing my favorite person again, Austin Carlile the front man from Of Mice & Men. I smile at the thought of seeing him again and blushed like an idiot. I start my car, turn up my music, put the windows down and drive through the LA to Naomi’s house.   

-Naomi’s POV-

As I’m blasting music throughout the house I get ready for Warped once again. Every year it’s the same… hot, crowded, and a ton of fun! Laura and I have this feeling that this year something amazing will happen.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring and I frolicked toward the door. It was Laura of course and before I could say anything she came in full speed jumping around yelling “WARPED! WARPED! WARPED!” all I could do was laugh at her. “Calm down dude, save that energy for when we get there,” I said while still laughing at her. She laughed and said “Whatever man, I’m going to see Austin again. It’s been too long since I’ve seen that amazing face of his.”

Laura and Austin have a thing for each other, and they're basically dating. They talk but he’s been busy lately with touring so its stops them from talking a lot and from seeing each other at all. It’s sad but she gets to see him today again. It’s nice to see her excited and full of happiness because all she does is mope around the house worrying about work and school but mainly Austin. She worries about his wellbeing and the pressure of touring so much, it’s nice that she cares for him but she needs to care for herself also. She needs a change from her life right now and just begin to have fun and stop worrying so much.

“Your outfit is really cute, where did you get that Of Mice & Men t-shirt from?” Laura asked with a smile. As I was getting my stuff I said, “I got it online the other day, I bought it just for Warped.” She looked at me grinning, “Who you tryna impress? Ginger princess?” I looked at her and flipped her off. She faked gasped, pretending to be offended but it made the both us laugh.

 -Laura’s POV-

As we drove to the venue the weather was perfect even though it was hot. “I’m so ready!” I yelled while driving. Naomi was riding shotgun frighten and awkwardly laughing at me. I laughed at her and looked away. “Sorry about that.” I said still laughing. “Haha, it’s alright… where’s the music?!” she ask basically yelling at me. I frantically turn on the music and put on some Pierce the Veil and rode singing every lyric at the top of our lungs

-Author's note- Please leave good feedback! There's more to come! Also Vote! :)