Lazy Day with Keaton

Hi loves! I'm going to start posting my imagines on here so stay tuned!

Lazy Day with Keaton:

You hadn't seen your boyfriend, Keaton Stromberg, in over 3 months because he had been on tour with Wes and Drew, and Selena Gomez. Even though you guys FaceTimed every day and texted non-stop, you still missed being able to hug, kiss, and cuddle with him. But today he was finally coming home and you couldn't be more excited.

You woke up early that morning and smiled as you realized today was the day that Keaton was finally coming home. You looked at the clock and realized that he was going to be here in about one hour so you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. 45 minutes later you were dressed, hair and makeup done, teeth brushed, and you ran downstairs to wait.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and you smiled and headed to the door. As soon as you opened the door you were engulfed in a bear hug and you got the familiar feeling of being wrapped in your boyfriend's arms again.

"Baby I missed you so much. I can't stand being away from you for that long again" Keaton said as he held you tighter.

"I missed you so much Keaton" you replied as a tear ran down your face, so happy to have him home again.

Keaton picked you up and carried you over to the couch.

"I don't want to do anything big today Y/N, I just want to hold you in my arms and enjoy this time together" Keaton said as he set you down gently and went over to the TV and put your favorite movie in. After he did, he joined you on the couch and you laid your head on his lap while he played with your hair. The movie started and after awhile, you were starting to fall asleep.

"Y/N..." You heard Keaton whisper.

"Yes Keats?" You asked him.

"I want to do something fun" he replied and you sat up.

"Like what babe?" You asked curiously.

"Come with me" Keaton said as he grabbed your hand pulling you with him. He took you into the kitchen and started pulling out pots and pans and every bowl he could find.

"Keaton.. What are you doing?" You asked him giggling.

"You'll see babe" he replied as he set everything out and grabbed two wooden spoons. You watched him as he started tapping the spoons on a pot, and then a plastic bowl, and then a pan, acting like he was playing the drums. Soon enough he was attempting to play Sunset Blvd and sing along to it. You were laughing and singing along with him when Keaton stopped singing and continued to play while you kept singing. You finished the song and Keaton walked over to you and gave you a light kiss.

"You're such an amazing singer Y/N, you need to sing with the boys and I on our new album" he said smiling at you.

You laughed and smiled, "maybe one day, but for now I think I'm just going to play the pots and pans" and he started to laugh.

"Deal." Keaton said as he kissed you again. You both started playing the pots and pans and singing along to other songs, enjoying your day together.