Chapter 6

A/n : Hello again readers I know I am not good at writing full length stories yet, but I am trying my best to make it readable, I am really sorry if it's very boring, I thought you all would like the concept, please give me some support on this story as well. Love YOU ALL. ❤❤

YOUR POV.

I was still depressed about the entire situation, it made me feel so ugly, I felt like I was some supernatural being or an alien from another planet.

The next morning had started and I was still lying in my bed sighing.

I didn't wanted to get up and face everything again it's getting harder and harder day by day for me to continue.

I pushed myself forcefully up and sat on my bed. As the cold wind was hitting my bare arms.

Shivering I quickly covered my body with my blanket again.

"Oh bed, I will miss you the entire day again, you are my only best friend here." I whispered dramatically. I laughed at my stupidity.

I was still sad inside, I tried to forget everything and with an intention of starting the day being all happy and also avoiding taehyung at all cost, this time I wouldn't even look at him or interact with him at all, I will just act as if he is invisible to me.

His group and their humiliation are getting up to me to the point that I don't really feel like continuing anymore.

Which is very unhealthy.

I should take care of myself. To stay happy and smily I would just focus on my music and work the entire time I am at university ignoring everyone else, there are some cool teachers too who really like me I can spend time with them as well.

The positive vibes were surrounding me this morning.

All the positive thoughts made me happy and I forgot everything, starting my day.

I quickly got ready into decent clothes. Picked up all the necessary stuff and even my laptop, I would have fun alone in the free time I get. I thought as I headed out of my very small dorm room and headed towards the university.

Thinking and contemplating on the situation and also getting myself to think about the positive things before starting my day took me long enough.

I was late as compared to my usual time but still reached just 3 mins before the lecture would start.

Quickly running to the back and taking my seat.

I avoided the looks I was getting from taehyung and his famous group.

Pretending as if I haven't noticed them at all, pretending as If they were completely absent to me.

I paid all my attention to what the teacher was saying and smiled to myself at my own confidence which God has helped me gain and concentrated hard as I took notes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

my eyes now search for her, as soon as I got to the university I wanted to see if she came or not, I noticed that she was really angry at me, she gave me a glare in the cafeteria,