Chapter 4.

YOUR POV.
It's almost been about a month since we started university.
Everything about my academics was going really fine, all the teachers started recognising me as a good student.

But apart from academics I failed to make any friends. I use to stay alone, I use to ponder around alone and wonder why did I fail to make any friends, since high school I have no friends and it gets really lonely.

No one to support you, no one to cheer you up, and no one to talk to about the problems I am facing. I only had my mom to whom I would talk everyday and tell her about what ever have happened in university. She was really proud of me.

The other thing which I figured out was, Kim taehyung and his group hated me, they were so annoyed by me that I could literally see them make faces at me and point at me and laugh among themselves.

Almost all the people Hated me deep inside but acted as if they were friendly with me on the outside. Some of them just approached me asking me to teach them what has already been taught in class, some approached to ask me how to study, no one really cared about me, those who were being sweet with me was also because they had an aim behind it, they were using me and I wasn't able to do anything about it,

Kim taehyung on the other hand is really attractive, he plays with my feelings and my mind, though I only try to focus on the academics here in university, but he! He is always doing things which make me rethink.

I have started liking him, well it's confusing, I like him and I hate him at the same time. He is really bipolar, he acts really sweet with me, pulling of those smiles and cute gestures that would make any girl fall for him, which literally the entire class was falling for him.

But when with his friends he would completely ignore me, as if I don't even exist.

Well, unfortunately we all have been divided into small groups where we are forced to develop group dynamics and teacher encouraging us to study in groups because that actually helps us to retain knowledge for longer and also to make presentations in same group.
We were divided into group of 5 people who remained the same for entire year and had to do all the group activities together.

Well unfortunately Or fortunately I was grouped with Kim taehyung.
Well in this group it was only me and Kim taehyung along with some random people who were not part of mine or even taehyung's friend circle.

Me and kim taehyung. Had started talking now, but it was usually due to the group activities and nothing else.

He confused me with his smile though, what does he really want, he would sit next to me, talk to me about the group projects for a long time.

This all really blew my mind away, I blushed whenever he talked to me but, I tried to control my self because I know he was not him. I mean I knew that even though he is acting sweet and really nice and friendly with me. He would be a totally new kim taehyung when he goes back to his friend. The new arrogant Kim taehyung, laughing when his friends joke about me.

It was just one of the normal university days. I was quite late this time.

I wanted to reach early to the class but, I wasn't able to get up early.

"Oh shoot." I said out loud. "I am late for university today.The professor won't let me enter if I am more than 15 mins late."

I lousily got out of bed and ran to get my outfit for the day. Good thing I keep my things organised. I took me hardly 10 mins to get ready. I didn't bother to take my breakfast.