Why was ep 14 delayed? ep 15 and 16.

EP 14 

As many of you might know, ep 14 was delayed and premiered only today. So why is that? While many fans have said that the problem is because of the filming schedule being too harsh, which caused the main actors to collapse, it has been revealed by the filming staff that no such thing occurred, and the ambitions of the director caused the episode to be delayed in order to create a more magical feeling.

EP 15 and 16

In case anyone missed out, episode 15 and 16 will be premiering consecutively on January 21st, 2017. Exciting, right? THE LAST TWO EPISODES.. THE FINALE!!! I am so pumped. To be honest, episode 14 was a little disappointing, simply because things just went along a little too slow, but that is probably just me and my impatience. Ahh, the story plot is so exciting and unique and the characters/actors are so touching. CAN'T WAIT!!

*Just a little side note.. here is what I think will be the finale..

Not saying that Goblin is a typical drama or anything, but I think the ending is a little too predictable. Sunny and Eun Tak will probably get their memories back, and happy ever after. 

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE GOBLIN? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING TO BE THE FINALE?