Chapter 1

August. 3rd 2016. Sami Cook

Well diary, it's sad but there are only a few weeks left of summer before I go into junior high(7th grade). Last year in elementary was so nice and easy, I'm afraid that it will be totally different in junior high! What about bullying??? Or dating??
    I hate to spend the last little bit of freedom worrying about what school will be like but I can't help it ya know? And yes, I know, I have terrible grammar or whatever but hey, it's a diary not an essay ok?
    Well today was just a little bit better than ordinary. My best friend Quincy came over which was sweet. We've always been close but not really, really close. We're always awkward in the beginning but at least we warm up to each other at some point. She's above smart and is always correcting me and telling the right answer to things but don't think that she's a bad friend cuz she isn't!
       Anyways Quincy was only able to hang for bout an hour or so. It wasn't even that awesome though we make a YouTube video and played video games. Her channel is called Quincy k. I don't know why exactly she chose the "k" but that's not really important. On her channel she does diy's, tutorials, challenges, and vlogs. I like it when I'm allowed to be in her videos because people with YouTube channels are apparently cool but mom forbids it. At least, she forbids me to have my own channel.
        We made a video on the game called "fortress rulers". It's an online game about building a fortress and attacking each other. I secretly really love playing video games. I say the same thing that people say about books. It takes you to a new world where you can go anywhere. And yes I know that was cheesy, but no, I don't care.
        August. 4th
Today was bad. Sorta. I wrote a story at school. Well actually I just started it but.... 
           I woke up to the thick smoke creeping around my body and completely surrounding me and any other near objects. It was then when I realized.....
        It's ok right? Mom says that I have a creative sense for that stuff but I don't buy it.