Kabanata 4

Rage

Nakakainis talaga ang lalaking yun! I loathe him! Kung sana hindi siya stockholder dito sa kumpanya kanina ko pa siya nasuntok.

"Ma'am, are you alright?"

Napalingon ako ng mabilis sa pinto. What a bad day talaga ha?

"What are you doing here?" Dahan dahan siyang pumasok sa office at lalo naman akong nainis.

"Ate, I heard you yelling kanina. At nakita kong lumabas si Sebastian dito. May problema ba kayo?"

"That doesn't concern you anymore evil sister. Ano ba ang ginagawa mo dito? Get out of here before I lose my control."

"Wag mo naman akong itaboy Ate. I'm just concern."

Nababaliw na ba siya? Concern daw siya akin? 

"Kung yan lang ang ipinunta mo dito, umalis ka na. As if you knew concernment in the first place. Nanulot ka nga diba? And worst nagpaggalaw ka pa. Tss, you know what sister? Huwag ka ngang umakto na parang alalang alala ka sa akin, well in fact you're just showing off. Stop acting like the innocent bitch you are because it doesn't suit you very well."

"Ate, please. Can't you just forget about the past for a moment here. Nag aalala lang naman ako sayo. You don't need to bring that up every time we talk."

"At ako pa ang masama ngayon? How can't I bring that up when every time I see that innocent face of yours ay nandidiri na ako. Haven't it occurred to you that I don't want to see you ever again. Ikaw lang naman ang persistent sa ating dalawa."

"I was just assuming that deep inside your heart, you can forgive me. Dahil naniniwala akong time heals all wounds. I wish na sana matutunan mo nang magpatawad, Ate. Kasi nasasaktan na din ako. Hindi para sa sarili ko kung hindi para sayo."

"You ask too much. Hindi na yata kita kayang patawarin. You have given me the deepest wound. Alam kong iisa lang yung pagkakamaling ginawa mo sa akin, but it left the biggest scar. Why do you even have to be my sister?! Kasi mas masakit yun! Mas masakit na everytime I remember that scene, nakikita kita! Nakikita ko ang kapatid ko na mahal na mahal ko! And that is the stupidiest thing that happened to me! It is more painful to be betrayed by your sister than your boyfriend. Get that?!" She sighed.

"I'll leave you alone, then. Do you still need anything?"

"You know what I want."

"Okay."

And with that, she left me. 

The truth is that I'am scared. Takot na akong maloko at masaktan. I have learned to be stronger that even the harmless, possible emotion that needs to be felt is abandoned. Ayoko ng masaktan. To love is to bear pain. I know it's been a long time since that  scene pero nasasaktan ako tuwing nakikita ko siya. He turned her to be a pathetic mistress. My sister, is my own mistress and that sucks. 

Forgiving is never been easy for me. Sa tuwing nagmamakawa siyang patawarin ko siya, all I feel was pity. Naaawa ako sa sitwasyon naming dalawa. We were both betrayed by the man we loved. Ang gusto ko lang naman ay umamin siya kina Dad at Mom dahil laging ako ang masama sa paningin nila. And she never admitted her fault. She became a two faced bitch. 

Sebastian's POV 

That woman is real actress. She is so different when she's not in a bar. She looks like an angel rather than a relationship wrecker. She's so funny looking annoyed awhile back. The truth is that I didn't know that her family owns this company. All I know is that she is a pretty one partying at night. The hell I know that she's a fucking heiress.