2. The Contract

Shawn

No clubbing, no seeing other girls, no dating apps and no hanging out with friends from the female gender.

"Do you want me to get over Camila at all? Or just torture me and let me have no social life?" I say while reading the contract Andrew gave me after he had a long conversation on his phone.

"No, it's just for the publicity and the sake of the show. If people see you walking around with someone else besides the candidates, they'll suspect something and the show will be cancelled."

"And what if I break the rules." I question and raise my eyebrow.

"Just like I said the show will be cancelled, we have to pay back the money and you'll go around with a bad reputation. And we don't want any of those things to happen, do we?" He says and looks at me with a stern expression.

I nod my head. Apparently not

"So are we clear?" He asks for confirmation.

"Yes I guess so." And I sign the contract.

"Good, the show will start in a week, untill then we've a few meetings we need to attend about the show."

I nod my head again "okay is that it?"

"Yes, oh and I'll try to plan a photoshoot for you to promote the show and show everybody you're doing just fine after the split." But am I just fine?

"It's going to be great." He says excited.
I already know it's not going to be great at all, but I give it the benefit of the doubt. Andrew is only in it for the money he gets from the show, he always has been in it for the money.

-

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Camila can you pick it up?" I ask, but there's no answer. Then realization hits me and I remember our break up from yesterday.

I roll over and pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I say in my morning voice while sitting up in bed and stretching my arms.

"Shawn I've planned the photoshoot how fast can you get here?" Andrew says.

I groan "I'll be there in half an hour." and hang up.

I decide to scroll through snapchat discovery for a bit and my eyes immediately land on an article about me and Camila.

"Fifth Harmony wasn't the only thing Camila Cabello was quitting." And I see a picture of us together with broken heart all around us. I sigh and put my phone away, that was enough social media for today.

I get ready and head over to the address that Andrew texted me. It's a building in the middle of the city of Toronto.

I step in and I get guided to the floor where my photoshoot should take place.
As I was about to walk into the room I hear a familiar voice talking on the phone.

"I don't care about that, he already signed the contract there's no backing out now."

What the hell is he talking about?

"We'll make good money and he'll just get his heart broken again or something, it doesn't really matter. And on the plus side, his heartbreak can inspire him to write more songs." And he laughs.

I burst open the door and see Andrew looking at me surprised and hangs up the phone after saying a quick goodbye.

"What was that all about?" I question.

"Nothing to worry about Shawn, just a phone call from the directors about the show and schedules." He says waving his hand like it's not a big of a deal.

"Oh really because I think I heard something completely different from what you're telling me?" I snap back.

"Shawn don't worry." He says trying to calm me down.

"It's always about the money isn't it?" And I look at him confused.

Andrew is silent for a bit before he begins "Well you know that it is all a part of my job right?"

"You know what? forget it, I'm out." I say and storm out of the building.

≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫

Authors note
This is just a filler chap so i'll update soon. But disclaimer I won't update this book as frequently as my other because I want to focus on one book at the time.
But let me know what you think about this so far bc idk where im going with it.
Catch y'all later 🥀