Prequel

Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

Then the sound of chairs screeching across the tiled floors make it's way to my ears making me cringe. Now, the once filled classroom is completely empty, except for me.

I pick up my bag and sling it around my sore shoulder. The leather stinging the sensitive area, allowing a wince to escape my lips.

Peeking over my shoulder I see not a single soul in sight, not a single person heard that. I remove my phone and earbuds from by back pock, immediatly popping them into my ears scrolling through my phone for a song.

I start to move my short legs to the beat of the song as I exit the classroom, entering the now deserted halls. I turn a sharp corner, immediatly hitting something really hard falling to the ground. 

Inducing a sharp pain through out my body, I grab my stomach trying to control where my pain started.

Who in there right mind walks on the left side, well in America. If you drive on the right, walk on the right, self explanatory.

I unnoticably open my closed eyes and get a glance of the person that decided to knock me over like I was just a bowling pin.

I try to relieve some of my agony by moving, but it sadly intensifies it. I tottle over letting silent tears cascade down my face.

I guess he finally realizes that something is wrong with me because he crouches down beside me, getting his phone out.

He stays completely silent, his lips sealed as his fingers move rapidly. My mouth gapes open as I try to get something out, but all that comes out is a low groan.

His eyes come up from his phone for a few seconds looking at me with an arched eyebrow, like he has something to say.

Only if I was okay, he wouldn't hear the end of it from me. He takes it upon himself, thankfully, to lift my head up placing his cologne covered sweatshirt under my head.

His light pink lips curve into a slight smirk as some of his buddies approach me and him. They all give him a confused look until it turns mischievous.

More of them, come on. I think one of these male models was enough. These cocky, sexy male models. Okay it won't hurt, but they don't need to know that.

"You hit that so hard you got her laying on the ground." They encourage looking at me on the ground not taking their eyes off of me as they sized me up.

"Fuck you." I groan out in pain, as I use my few words wisely.

"I'm just playing." One of his trees of a friend clarifies, as his dark grey eyes pierce through my soul.

I just bury my head deeper into his comfy, delicious smelling sweat shirt as I try to calm myslef down.

As soon as I start to feel comfortable and stable, the three of them jolt me up at once causing that memory of pain to come back to reality.

Just peace. That is all I would like, just a minute. Please.

"Why?" I say blankly staring at a small hole in the ceiling, as I try my hardest not to puke.

"We're taking you home." The nice tree with brown eyes says to me giving me a genuine smile, while the others wiggles there eyebrows sexually.

I swear if they drop me, I'm going to drop them. They havd no clue what this shortstack can do.

I scoff at their action and immediately roll my eyes blushing, not now cheeks.

All of the color that was once sensed, has now disappeared and I start to gag. Perfect timing. They don't put me down they will be my new trash can.

The original one that got me here instantly let go of my feet and sat me down, allowing me to stabalize. I start to feel a little better, so I start to walk until a sudden wash of nausea comes over me.

Causing me to spill my guts into the nearest trash bin. I see the boys look at me in complete disgust, and maybe a tinge of worry. Yet, it was just enough worry to not want to slap all three of them across their faces.

Once I feel emptied, I stumble over to the girl's restroom and rinse my mouth out so they don't follow me.

Sadly, my little plot didn't work as planned and they traced closely behind me as I step towards the sink.

"When was the last time you hooked up with someone?" The nice tree asked me as they looked through the mirror to see my eyes.

"Does it concern you?" I ask before I flood my mouth with water rinsing the negative taste from my mouth.

"It can concern you." He says stepping closer to me.

"Get to it." I say after I spit the water out into the sink.

I dive into my smooshed bag and search for a breath mint, a piece of gum anything. Oh yeah thanks, whatever your name is, for smooshing all of my stuff.

Thank God! I found a piece, instantly popping it into my mouth as they all look at me in complete shock.

"What." I said in a way happier mood since I found my gum, snapping out of my deep focus.

"You're pregnant. You never denied it." The nice tree with big brown orbs asked me.

"No. I just didn't hear you." I chuckle out as I head for the door as I look behind me.

A look of relief plastered across all of their faces made me laugh even harder. Even if I was, it isn't their kid.

"I would still like that ride home though." I wink at them and they all run towards the door.

Let's see how long this lasts.