Ayano's POV:
"Would that be uncomfortable for you? Usually it would , that's what I read about in books. Books are so much fun to read in." I said.

"Really , you love to read? I love books too. Especially Fanfictions. I love those types." Senpai said.

"Ya same! Wow I never been so happy before...." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

".... I can't believe I'm going to say this but..... I can't feel anything......
for as long as I can remember , Ive never been able to feel emotions.
I pretend to be normal when I'm around other people, but on the inside, I feel nothing."

He was listening very closely and looking me in the eye.

"It's not as bad as it may sound. I know that I'm broken, but I don't care. This is normal for me."

"This isn't normal. Your Alive Ayano. And I'll prove it."

He grabs my arm and puts it towards his chest. I can feel his heart beat!!! He is alive.
After I felt his heart beat he put my hands on my chest. I feel my heart beat. I am alive. I'm not broken.

"See? Did you feel your heart beat?" He asked while looking straight at my eyes.

"Yea. And yours too."
He smiled
"See, You Are Alive."

"Ya. Thanks Senpai."

"No problem, anytime."

It was kinda getting close to dinner time and I couldn't tell if Senpai was hungry or not.

"Hey Senpai. Are you hungry?"

"Ya , a little. But it's okay you don't have to ...."

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen , open the fridge and found something and was making it for Senpai.
Senpai was following me and watching me cook.

"It's smells good Ayano! I bet it would be amazing too."

"Aww thanks Senpai."

All this cooking did a lot , thanks to the cooking club when I joined it to try to kill my next victim. Kokona. But couldn't because I still felt like someone was watching me. Still. I haven't figured out who though but it's annoying me so bad.
After I was done I gave it to Senpai. He seemed to enjoy it , thank you for the cooking club !! But I quite that club because I don't need it anymore. I was thinking of kidnapping Saki and killing Kokona that way. I'll think about this later.
"This is really good Ayano!"
"Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!"
------------------------------------
6:00pm
"we still haven't did our project yet." Senpai said.

"Oh ya , I forgot about it. Oops better get working then huh."

I turned off the movie we were watching. But we weren't cuddling like couples , but it will be soon because Senpai Will. Be. Mine.
We walked towards my rooms and shut the door. Grabbed the paper for the 'essay' of the project.
"We should do the title first... Howabout 'Female Puberty'?" I asked.

"Or , we could put Ayano & Senpai prodject?"

"That's even better! Nice Senpai."
We worked on our project and talked about what should we write.

"Well first tell me about the female puberty." He said.
I get up and take off my uniform leaving me in my skirt and a tank top , that shows a crack of where my boobs are. I sat back down and looked at him.

"When a girl goes through puberty, she develops breasts. As you can see, I've developed them already." I said slyly. I wasn't used to this at all , I mean has anyone ever been?

He was looking at my boobs when I explain it to him. I wasn't feeling any awkward towards it either, I was actually enjoying that Senpai was trying not to stare at my boobs , it makes me wanna laugh and make him suffer more.
I'm still sitting because I'm not showing this one really, but i keep on talking. I stood up and looked at him. I gave him a look which he totally understood. A look where I'm about to show you something and don't get to awkward about it.
I turn around and lift up my skirt a little trying not to show my panties.

"Women develop more fat in areas such as the hips, the thighs, and the chest." I spoke, slurring my words slightly.

"Whoa" he whispered but I still heard him. I blushed at his words.
WARNING SMUT

I really didn't notice it but I felt hands on my waist and all the sudden I'm on the bed.
He gets on top of me , takes off my tank top and looks under my skirt. ( why am I allowing this.. because he's my SENPAI )
"What do we have here?" He asked playfully, pulling down my soaking wet panties. "Someone's getting excited.." He teased, rubbing his fingers against my wet pussy. He inserted one and I grinded against it, wanting the finger to touch me everywhere deep inside me.

"Oh God!" I moaned, shutting my eyes tight. "M-more.."

He shoved in two more fingers quickly, and thrusted them in crazy fast. He squeezed my boob hard with his other hand, fingertips swirling around my nipple. Once he felt I was stretched out enough, he eventually pulled the fingers out and I whimpered.
I looked at him in the eyes, and he did too.
END OF SMUT
"S-s-senpai."
"Yes."
"I have , really strong feelings for you , like I love you , ever since we bumped into each other on the 1st day of school. And I really didn't have the guts to talk to you or get to know you because I was shy and ...."
I was cut off when he kissed me.
I kissed back.
"I love you too Ayano."