So this parent thing.. Sure we've got it down?

Start from the beginning

"Awh my little girl looks so cute

"Awh my little girl looks so cute." I smiled playing with her. "Henry, I'm jumping in the shower." Char said. "I'll come with." I smiled. "No. You wont." She stops me. "What? Why?" I asked. "Hello. We have a kid." She points. "Yeah, we'll put her in the playpen." I say. "Absolutely not, go." She shoved me and closed the bathroom door.

40 minutes later she came out of the bathroom.

"Wow Char

"Wow Char." I smiled. "Whatever, go get in the shower." She commanded, and I did what she said.

After I had gotten all ready, I saw she was too, and Crystal was in her baby carrier strapped across Char's chest. And in the other hand was her diperbag. "Got all that Char?" I asked. She nodded. "Lets go." I followed her out the door, down the elevator, and out onto the sidewalk. "Taxi!" Char yelled at one close by. It pulled over and we got in. "Where to?" He asked kindly. A little too kindly. "Um, Target." She smiled. He nodded and we sat back for the ride.

"So at Target we are getting.. Dipers and wipes right?" I asked. "Yes, and pacifiers, and another blankie, and more bottles." She said. "Okay." I sighed. "Staples, what do you need there?" She asked me. "I need an organizer for my little notepads, pens, pencils and paper clips. I need a whiteboard calendar. I need tacks, I also need a new file divider." I answered. "Thats alot." Char said. I nodded and put my arm around her. "So what do we need at the grocery store?" I asked. "We need more sausage. We also need milk, some more tea, strawberries, more of my coffee creamer, lunch meat, salad materials, and maybe a bag of Tostitos and some salsa." Char listed. I nodded once again and we sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.

"Thankyou for the ride." Char smiled at the driver and paid him. He tipped his cap and drove off. "Okay, here we are." She said. "Okay, so Henry here's the list, I need you to go get Celery, Lettuce, Carrots, Tomatoes, Italian Dressing, Cucmbers, and Ham and Cheese and a bit of Pepperoni. Its all on the list, brands too." She looked at me. I nodded. "And I'll go get dipers, wipes, pacifiers, and a blanket." I nodded at her again. We kissed, I said goodbye to Crys, and we went our separate ways. 30 minutes later she came out of Target and I came out of the grocery store and we met outside of Startbucks. "Okay, I'm pretty hungry now, so how about Panera Bread?" Char suggested. "Whatever you want." I smiled. "Well I want Lili and Loo's but thats too expensive..." She trailed off. I nodded. "So Panera?" I asked. She nodded too, and we hailed a cab.

Once we ordered, we sat down and ate. We also disscussed finally decorating the balcony. "Yeah, Friday sounds good." I smiled. Its Wedensday today. She's been really wanting to decorate it a Bohemian style. But I want modern, so we agreed on Modern Bohemian.

"Hen, do we really have to go to Staples today? I'm tired, I wanna rekax." She wines. I chuckled a bit and kissed her head. "No, we can wait." I smiled. We took the subway back home. Crys fell asleep on the ride home so Char but her in her crib. Then we both went into our room to change into comfortable clothes. Its a rainy day today, perfect foe napping. Char camw out of the bathroom looking breathtaking in the simplest clothing.

"Wow

"Wow." I gasped. She blushed and told me to stop. She climbed into bed under the covers with me and snuggled up to me. "Happy napping." She yawned. I smiled and kissed her forehead while playing with her hair and watched her fall asleep. Then sleep took over me too. Im thankful for the little things. I'm thankful for her.

X
I am not quitting this book. I love it too much, it was just on a break. Schools stressfull... But here's a peace chapter to make things right. Love you guys. 🌲💋