So this parent thing.. Sure we've got it down?

Henry's POV
It was morning and Char was already sitting up in our bed reading. "Morning Love." She smiled not looking up from her book. "Morning beautiful." I smile. "Sleep well?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled. Shes still reading. "Thats a good book there I bet." She laughs at my comment. "Yeah, its great." She replied. "I love you." I say. "I love you more." She smiled. We held hands as she still read. Soon enough we heard a faint cry. "Baby calls." She says. She gets up. Looking like a beautiful mother, with a kind look in her eyes. Ive noticed that lately since Crystal came along. She always has a soft loving protective mother look in those big brown eyes of hers.

Soon she comes back with a small baby Crystal in her arms. "Hey baby girl." I take her. "Good morning." I smiled and tickled her slightly. She did that baby laugh. Char smiled lovingly. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked. "Let me make breakfast today. You need a break." I looked at her with sympathy. "No, its okay baby, no need. I am the mother I'll cook." She smiled. "But you're also my wife. And a busy mother, who needs a break, okay?" I smiled. She sighed softly knowing she cant win. I handed her Crystal and kissed her forehead. "Relax." I told her. She smiled slightly and headed to the livingroom.

*ignore the kitchen in the picture, its not what their kitchen is going to look like

*ignore the kitchen in the picture, its not what their kitchen is going to look like.*

I started work on sausage and French toast, one of Char's favorites. Every once in a while I looked over to Char and Crystal. Char was watching HGTV and lovingly holding Crys in her arms.

"Breakfast is ready." I smiled. She picked up Crys and walked over to the table setting Crys in her baby chair and sitting down in her chair. I handed her a plate and she smiled. "You made my favorite." I smiled back. "Yes I did. Because I love you." She smiled and stood up to give me a hug. I gladly accepted. She went to the fridge to get the things she gets to make her morning smoohie. "Want one?" She asks. "Nah, I have my coffee." I smiled. She giggled and made her smoothie then sat down to eat with me.

"So whats the plan today?" I asked her. "Well, we have to go out and get dipers and wipes. And maybe lunch later?" She said. "Yeah, sounds good. But I need to make a stop at the grocery store too, stuff for work lunch and we need to head to Staples, I need some stuff for the office." I reminded her. She nodded. "We'll leave at 12:00, for now lets enjoy the morning." I nodded at her response. We finished up our breakfast and Char gasped. "I didn't feed Crys!" I giggled. "Its okay, feed her now." She nods and picks her up and go sits down on the couch with the cover. "Why cover up, I mean its nothing I haven't seen or touched before." I say. "I don't know I felt like it." She shrugged. When she was done she went into Crystals room to change her and get her dressed.