Reuntited Reactions

Henry POV
I graduated highschool last summer, its a year later and I broke up with Emma. She understood but was still hurt, we are actually still good friends, well all of us are. Im on my way to work.

Charlotte POV
I Graduated I actually did it.. But I always imagined it be with Henry. Ryan and I broke up because it wasnt working but were still friends. I moved back to Swellveiw since I'm 21 and a legal adult. Im so happy to be back here. Im on my way to visit Ray and Swoz, they havent seen me since freshman year.

No ones POV. Henry came walking down the street and bumped into Charlotte. "Oh I'm sorry miss- wait. I know that perfume smell and thise eyes? Charlotte??" Henry grew tears in his eyes as he looked at Charlotte. "H-Henry??" Charlotte started to cry too. "Is it really Charlotte Maria Bolton??" Henry asked. "Ye-yes its me." She replied. Henry hugged her and she sobbed, he started crying. They hugged as all the hatred and madness left. Then they looked faces inches away. "How have you been, we need to catch up." Henry said. Charlotte nooded and they went into Junk N' Stuff. "Woaaaaah!! Is that a stranger? Hebry you know you cant bring stangers down here." Ray got angry. "Im nit a stranger, ive been here many times before." Charlotte said. Ray got closer. "Charlotte?" He asjed. She nodded. He hugged her abd she hugged him back. "Oh Charlotte you turned out great! Why are you back in town?" Ray Asked. "Well I'm 21 and I live here so why wouldnt I be here?" She said. "Wait you live in Swellveiw?" Asked Henry. "Yes." She replied. He stood speechless. "Wow." Ray said. "And I was on my way here to ask for my old job back." Charlotte stated. "Are you kidding? Heck yea you can have your job back we need you!" Ray said. "Thanks Ray!" Charlotte hugged him again. "Charlotte, can I talk to you, we havebt spoken in 4 years and we need to catch up alot." Henry asked. "I'll leave you two alone." Said Ray as he left. "So start feom the very last day we saw eachother." Henry said. "Well that day I was so upset I was always crying and I always had you on my mind and I was young." She started off. "Then the school year stsrted and I dated a guy named Ryan Mako. He was the sweetest but never as sweet as you or as funny as you. We dated till senior year then the spark left so we broke up, were still really good friends though. And um Senior year I graduated obviously and then I got another job and saved money then On my 21st birthday, I moved and got an apartment back in Swellveiw, I never contacted you because I was scared. Then here we are now." Charlotte explained. "Okay your turn." Charlotte waited. "Okay so I originally had a plan to get us back together but it failed and I just never spoke. Not a day went by where I didnt think of you and I cried. I eventually dated this girl Emma. She was sweet and shy, but never really joked like us, and never had our chemistry. And we are still awesome friends but we broke up. And I got my own place. Piper is in high school now. Shes in her Senior year of high school. Lucas and Maya got an apartment and they hooked up and Maya is pregnant and Lucas proposed. Farkle and Riley are engaged and living together but arnt gonna have kids until their married. And um Cloe and Jasper are engaged. Also they have an apartment together. Thats pretty much it." Henry finished. "Ok." Charlotte said. "Char?" Asked Henry. "Yeah?" She replied. "I still love you." He said. "And I still love you." She said back. "So... " Hebry said. "So" Char repeated. They stared into eachothers eyes. Henry wasnt waiting. He kissed her and she kissed back. He grabbed her and pulled her on top of him and they were on the man cave floor. They were making out and then.

Henry POV
I kissed her I pulled her on top of me and kissed her roughly, times been good to her, I felt her curves. I felt her whole body. She was amazing. Then I stopped. I looked her in the eyes and asked her to be mine. She said yes and kissed me again. We told Swoz and Ray the good news and went to my apartment. She slept over like old times. Then in the morning she left. Time had been good to us both.

Okay peoples how was the first Chapter of the Sequel?? I think it was okay, but I was brain dead. Im letting you all know I wont be updating as frequently as I did with the first book because I'm kind of still planning it. I can change the cover, should it be the first photo or the second photo I need opinions.