Chapter 19

"Morning jemma!!" I hear as I wake up. I jump a little because joes face is just inches away from mine. Don't get me wrong I love joes face but he scared me a little. I put my finger to his forehead and push his head away then yawn "morning joe what time is it?" "9:45" he says enthusiastically. I don't think we have something planned today so why is he so excited? "Hey why you so excited?" He sits down on the bed "well Dom just called me and he wants me to do a meet up at hide park and he wants you to come with me because remember that video we did?" "Yep" "well I uploaded it last night and it has already got 8 million views!!!" I smile "omg really?!" "Yes there is a huge demand for you to meet people!" I get up run into the bathroom. After an hour and a half I have my self look decent and joe well joe looks beautiful as ever we walk to the hide park and I can see people everywhere then when we get closer tons of people notice us and we get crowded by people. People were taking photos with me and it made me feel so good that people excepted that I was joes girlfriend. After 3 hours joe and I had one person left and when they had gone we went on a walk around the park. Joe took me under a willow tree and sat me down. We sat just watching the kids walk around in their winter coats with their mums and dads. All of a sudden joe grabs my waist and kisses me. Butterflies appear in my stomach and when he breaks it I just sit there shocked. He smiles at me and says "I thought I would give you a treat beens as you managed all those people" I smile. "Thanks joe I love you" "I love you to Jemma" after about we walk back to the house. I go into our room and grab my laptop and sit on the bed. Joe comes over and kisses me.
This next part contains smut please do not read if you aren't into it you have been warned!!
He kisses my lips then my neck and I know what he wants to do and I am up for it right now. I take off my top and so does joe and I am left in my bra and leggings and joe is with just jeans and pants on. Joe lays me down and kisses me more and more and then he lifts me up slightly and unclasps my bra he takes it off and throws it away and it lands in the hallway. He whilst kissing me massages my breasts and then starts to kiss them. He then takes my leggings off then my pants and inserts one finger into me. I moan out as joe moves his finger. He looks up at me and he smiles. He puts another in and I groan again and my hips raise from pleasure. He takes his fingers out and I take his jeans off and his pants and then I am faced with his length I swallow as much as possible and joe raises his hips making me gag. He puts his hand on my head pushing me forward making it hard not to gag. I lick the tip just to tease him then I spit. He leans over to the bedside table and grabs a condom he puts it on then he swaps positions with me. I get on top of him and lower my self on. As I get faster loud groans come out of mouths shouting each other's names. I had reached my high and joe wasn't to far off so I took his condom off and tied it up and chucked it in the bin. I then licked his tip a little and he came I spat it out then lay next to him a little out of breath because of what just happened."that was amazing!" He smiles as he looks in my eyes" "mhm sure was". He gets up and says "wanna shower with me?" I nod and get up as joe turns on the shower. I get in after joe and he kisses me he gets his fingers and rubs me then puts another finger in. This guy just can't get enough. I grab the shower door with once hand and slide my hand up and down joes length with the other he groans and we hit another high at the same time. After that we showered our selves and got out I look at my phone after getting out it's 10pm. I go to my draw to get some pants I bend over and joe wild whistles I laugh and carry on putting them on. I then go and grab my bra and put it back on. I get back into bed with joe and I go to sleep with his arms wrapped tight around me. Joe didn't bother getting dressed he was still naked for some weird reason I wake up to a South African screaming. It was Caspar he shouts "wow joe" I look over to see joe laying naked and I am in my bra and pants and the cover isn't over either of us. Joe wakes up fully then takes his pants and slides them on then goes to see what Caspar wants. I feel so embarrassed I justslide under the covers as I feel my face burn with embarrassment.