Time to spill

We must have been kissing for a good few minutes before I had to break from the kiss because my arm was going dead. I get my self up and sit on joes stomach. He sits there looking like he has just been blown away. I take some deep breaths because that was my first ever kiss, I have never done before. I sit there and decide to tell joe "hey joe you know that was most likely bad because this was my first ever kiss" he looks at me confused then says "are you serious that was amazing and that was your first time? Wow that was special I wouldn't let any other girl do that to me ". I blush at the fact that joe just called me an amazing kisser. We stay in the same position until we hear the door click and it's Zoe she calls out "joe where are you?!" I scramble off of joe into the sofa before she turns to look in the living room. Joe sits up and pretends to do something so he has an excuse to sit on the floor she walks in."ah joe there you are and oh hey Jemma how are you?" I smile and say "i am good thanks and you?" She smiles "oh yeah im fine do you mind if I have a chat with Joe you can stay in here I just need to speak to him.". I nod my head in aproval and then put my earphones into my phone whilst she sits on the floor next to Joe. I just sit there for a few minutes listening to music and then I see Zoe getting up and I take my earphones out and she says "good bye" to me whilst walking out of the door and waving. I wave good bye and when the door is closed Joe looks up at me and smiles. "Did you tell Zoe that we are a couple?". He blushes and looks at the floor. "Wait you did?" He looks up at me and says "yeah I told her is that ok I've told her not to tell anyone". I sit on the floor next to him and take his hand "joe it's fine you can tell Caspar and others if you want you can tell your fans if you want I'm not bothered as long as you are happy I am" I kiss him on the cheek then go and get myself a drink. "Hey Jemma can you get me a drink as well please?!" I pour him a glass of lemonade and then joe shouts "can you get some sandwiches as well please they are in the fridge" I smile at him and look around for the fridge. I find it and pick out 2 packs of sandwiches I then ask "Joe what ones do you like?!" He says "oh barbeque chicken" luckily thats the one i have in my hand and he has my favourite sandwiches prawn mayo. I give joe his drink and sandwiches then he sits on the sofa i go back and get mine and sit on the sofa with my sandwiches and a drink. We snuggle together and watch tv. My phone buzzes its an email but then i realise that its sunday and joe needs to do a video. "Um joe you need to do a video its sugg Sunday". He looks at me and then says "right i am gonna tell caspar and all the others about us then I will make a video". He picks up his phone and types on his whatsapp group chat with all the boys in it. They all say something along the lines of nice one mate you've pulled then I see a message from Jack Maynard that says "is she fit and hot" at that point joe types a reply. He doesn't know i am watching and i see him text "yeah mate well fit and hot and has an amazing personallity and an amazing kisser but you cant take her she is mine and i love her to bits". I smile and then i realise well i guess that all the boys know now.