The Baby Shower Part 1

Riah POV

Me, Blake, and Kiera walked around the CLC to do a last minute check before going to the Kitchen to check on the food.

Me- It looks good. We did good.

Blake- Aww you think we did?

Me- Bae I was talking to my babymomma.

Me and Kiera started laughing and made our way to our kitchen. We both moaned at the delicious smell of Pig in the Blanket. We seen an assortment  of yellow cupcakes. We chose yellow because we going to have a gender revealment at the shower today. I’m a bit nervous though. Trey and his girlfriend coming plus the crew...... Oh shit! Speaking of Trey.....

Me- Haee Babymomma?

Kiera- Yes?

Me- I forgot to tell you something

Kiera- What would the be hun?

Me- Treyandhisgirlarecomingtothebabyshower

Kiera- Slow hunny, I can’t comprehend.

Me- Trey and his girl are coming to the bayshower.

Kiera looked at me. Then nonchalantly shrugged.

Kiera- I don’t give not one fuck.

Me- Well okay. Just letting you know. But now that we have checked on all this, we need to get home change and get back for the guest do.

Kiera- Alright

Me and Kiera left and Told Blake to let people in if we not back in time. Me and Keira headed to the  the condo.

Kiera- Does Blake know what you’re having?

Me- Nope

Kiera- How did Trey get an invite?

Me- I seen him at Waffle House with his first babymomma. I invited him.

Kiera- First?

Me- She 7 your 6 and I’m 5.... All in order

Kiera- Oh my hate it cause I’m filing for child support.

Me- I’m not .

Kiera looked over at me like I’m crazy. I looked at her and smiled.

Me- He gone have to tell his babymomma bout us and I’m filing if he don’t come through for this child. I think the other girl gone file to.

Kiera- She probably will.

I continued to drive and as I pulled into my parking space I seen the crew taking suitcases into different condos.  I seen all of them except shanika. I got out the car along with Kiera. I walked over to Roc. He turned around and seen me and hugged me. He started apologizing along with the rest of the crew. Why am I so confused?

Me- Hey! Put me down. What are y’all doing here and where is Nika?

Prince- We realized that we didn’t have nothing against you.

Essence- Shanika did. She only Kicked you out cause you we’re pregnant and she couldn’t bear the thought of your baby being born alive.

Prod- So we left and got our own apartment. We done with.

I looked over the crew and they had some type of glow. Like they were released from a hold. I smiled brightly at the fact that I got my friends back. I hugged all of them. 

Me- Well since ya’ll already dressed go ahead and go to the  Shower. We need to get dressed.

Niyah- I was finna say, I KNOW you not finna go to the Shower in sweats! 

We laughed and started towards the house after they got in the car and left. I unlocked the door and we hurried and went to our rooms and got our yellow outfits.  We both had a almost knee length dress except mine had a sweetheart top. I got out the shower and lotioned my body. Kiera walked in on me in the process of trying to zip the back of my dress up. 

Kiera- Need help?

Me- Please

She zipped the back up and I stepped into my yellow flats. Me and Kiera took sum pictures in my mirror. I had Kiera curl my hair. I had big long curls with blonde tips. I did Kiera’s and she had the same except her tips were red. We took some more pictures and grabbed our jackets, purse and keys. She locked the door and and I started up the Tahoe. We was acting crazy singing Imma Independent  by starrkiesha. (Song in my profile) I pulled up to the CLC and got out. It was already packed in the the parking lot. ain’t no telling how many people are in there. Me and Kiera Walked in and all you could here are cheers and people congratulating us.  We smiled and said thank you. I seen Trey and his girl clapping also. I nudged Kiera and she nodded. We started toward them. 

Ain’t no telling how this finna turn out. Wish us luck.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oooooo! How is this finna go?

How is Blake finna take this?

Whats the gender of the Babies?

Wheres Shanika?

Oh yeah...She come in the next chapter....’

VOTE........FAN.........COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!