The Worst

A/N: I knoee I haven't been updating but only becuz I don't have a laptop now... I'm doing this off of my tablet, so fogive me for the mistakes.... I'm giving yall two chpters today so enjoy amd comment.

Kiera POV

Okay, its been a week since the baby shower. Its 12 in the afternoon and Riah still has not made a movement to leave her room, except when she eats, and takes her prenatal vitamins. I sat on the couch with a plate of celery and peanut butter. Nast azz shitt. If I wasnt pregnant I wouldn't even touch it.

Once I finished up, I went to my room and took a shower and put on a jumpsuit. I strughled putting on my new Jordans I got from the baby shower. Once I did, I trudged into Riah's room. She was in the mirror with her towel wrapped around her. good she's dressed I thought to myself.I made her bed while she stared in the mirror. once I was finished I laid on the bed. Riah over in a tank top and shorts. She laying on the bed next to me.I stared at her and she stared back. I smiled and she started to laugh. I patted her leg as I sat up. Shidd being pregnant is hard.

"Get up and get dressed. We're going out for a mani pedi." Riah sighed and ok'd me in response. Smiling I left from her room and grabbed my MK crossbody purse. I sat on the couch patiently waiting for Riah to come out of her room. I ate a yogurt and hummed. Riah entered the living room with the samething I had on. She placed two green teas in her Purple MK purse with yogurt in hand.

I got up and threw my yogurt cup away. Riah walked out the house . I guess she was driving today. I locked up and made my way to the cherry red Range Rover. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled up. I rubbed my 8 month stomach. " My little boy" I said silently to myself. He kicked my hand. I laughed a little and smiled.

"I knoee right, its the best feeling. I can't wait for them to get here" Riah said with a grin. "Me too. I was thinking that we should have dinner with Trey and Trixie." I said solemnly. Riah glanced at me. "its Tracy hunnie" she replied amusingly. I smirked "That's what I said." Riah laughed and shook her head while parking infrint of the nail salon. It was goid to see Riah laughing and smiling instead of frowning and crying. We walked in and got our hands massaged and painted along with our feet. Once that was done I paid, we left and got into the truck.

"Girl we both needed that foot treatment." I sighed dreamily at the comfort my feet now have in these shoes. "Girl you ain't lying." Riah said while laughing. I smiled and took one if Riah's Green Teas. "Where to next?" I said while moaning at the feel of the cool liquid going down my throat. "Girl, juss sit back and relax. I'm glad we both dressed comfortable." I nodded and got out my phone to call Trey. I putit on speaker.

*Phone Convo*

Trey- who it this?

Me and Riah- Yo Baby Mommas!!

Trey- Damn, loud much? What's up?

Riah- Me and Ki think that we need to have dinner with you and Tracy tonight.

Trey- ummmm, why?

Me- Cuz the kids need to knoee each other and we juss want you here.

Riah- Actually, I give not one fuck bout him, I wanna meet the first girl he knocked up.

Trey- Mabe, I dont need yall stressing her.

Riah- Mothafucka, don't nobody wanna stress her.... hell if anything we want her to knoee that we here for here if you ain't.

Me -Calm down.

Riah- well tell himt to speak with some sense. We didnt have to become friends. Hell when we seen each other we could have cussed each other out and broke out in a brawl. Anything could've happened. But the good happened.

Trey- Mane...ight where at and what time

Me- Clays (made up) and at 8 pm.

Trey - ight

(Phone Convo over)

"Ight, you want McDonald's?" Riah asked stopping at the light. I nodded . She went through the drive thru and ordered. Once she paid and she gave me mine and stared to eat hers.

It was about 5:45 when we pulled into the driveway of this pale, blue house. It looked as if its hasnt been lived in for a min. Riah got out and motioned for me to follow her. I got out slowly and walked next to her. She pulled out a key and unlocked the door. We walked in and cloeed the door.

"Riah, where are we?" She looked at me and sucked in some air. "We're at my Grandmother house. The place where I became the woman I am." I was shocked at why we were here, but hapoy that I get to learn her background. "Tell me about it"

Part 2 of the worst is coming up in a min...... vote people