Reunited and it feels so good....Not

5 months later

Riah POV

Okay, let me tell you what has been going these past months. I moved into my own condo with Kiera, I am five months pregnant, and I haven’t seen or heard from the crew since the little ‘Truth Session’.   I have a boyfriend named Blake. And Kiera is actually six months. Today is our baby shower that we’re having. We invited our friends and I even invited the crew. They probably won’t come though. But I ain’t worried. Also, We fixed Kiera’s room and the babies’ room. Hopefully we go in labor on time. 

I looked over at the clock next to my bed and seen that its 10am. I groaned and flipped the covers off me. I  went to my bathroom and ran the tub with water. I slipped of my purple silk gown and slowly eased into the water. I relaxed my shoulders and sat back. I sat there for a minute and l thought about my life. All I’ve ever had was my daddy and grandma. My momma was a hoe and rest of the family didn’t like me. I pushed the thought out my head. i sat up a little and started to cleanse my body.    After 15 minutes I got out and walked into my room with my towel and slippers on. To my  surprise, Blake was finishing  making my bed. I smiled and walked into my closet. I folded my gown and placed it in the drawer. I felt hands suddenly felt arms go around my waist. I laid my head on his chest and inhaled his scent.

Blake- How you doing baby?

Me- I’m fine

Blake- How’s our baby?

I smiled. I remember when I met Blake. I’ll never forget.

*Flashback*

5 months ago

I was walked into Buffalo Wild Wings to pick up me and Kiera’s boneless wings. I was waiting for them to get it form back and a man sat down next to me. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. I went back to playing the game on my phone. 

Him- I’m Blake

Me- Riah

Blake- Thats a  beautiful name

Me- Thanks

Blake- So, you got a man?

Me- Nope

Blake- Any chance you can stop by my house tonight?

I instantly turned my smile to a frown and stood up immediately. I walked towards the register when they called my order. I paid and started towards the exit. As I walked out someone grabbed me by the waist. I turned around and seen Blake.

Me- Look, I’m pregnant and I am not a hoe you think you can have your way with. I will not be disrespected by a man again. So, if you think you can get a quick nut off me then sit yo ass down. Now goodbye.

I turned and started to walk away again, but he grabbed my waist again and pulled me to him. I got chills when I felt his breath on my ear.

Blake- I apologize and also I would like your number. If thats okay with you.

Me- yeah

Blake- okay then

I gave him my number and finally walked out the doors. I got in my black Expedition. I smiled brightly and started towards the house. I got in and there was Kiera on the couch under a blanket watching TV. She looked over at me.