chapter 8 Destiny's POV

Once I finally got to Allison's house I went around the back to her window and threw a pebble at it. She opened the window, tossed down her bag, flung herself over the railing, and landed right beside me.

    "I'll never know how you can do that so well if I tried that I'd more than likely trip and break my neck." I told her. She laughed, picked her bag up, and walked towards my house.

     "I'm home!" I shouted to Evan, and walked into the kitchen to make pop corn and grab some sodas. Walking into the kitchen I saw my grandma and Evan talking.

     "Hey grandma, what's going on why are you here?"

Allison walked in and saw what was going on and told all of us to go into the living room while Evan and she made some sandwiches.

    "So I heard Evan told you everything and I also heard that you have some questions." My grandma said once we sat down.

     "Yeah, why did you decide to tell me this now, and am I what Evan is?"

     "Yes you are a werewolf if that's what you meant, and I guess we're telling you this now because I've been doing some research when he told me that you haven't shifted yet and I found out that you won't shift until you find your mate because that's the same thing that happened to your mother."

I was about to respond when Evan and Allison came back in with the food and drinks.

     "Um maybe we should finish this conversation when we are alone." I said to my grandma, and Ally started laughing.

     "Don't worry Destiny I'm the same thing as you guys just not as high in the ranks like you two."

     "So wait Ally, Evan and you are all werewolves and now you're telling me that I will be once I find a mate, what is a mate anyways."

Allison answered that one for me telling me that a mate is like your other half and your wolf recognizes him and whenever you're around him everything is right or something like that.

    "And once I find my mate I'll shift into a werewolf...?" I trailed off because Ally and Evan weren't listening anymore they were busy just staring at each other and then it clicked, "Are you guys...?"

     "Mine!" Evan yelled and grabbed Ally. My grandma started laughing and looked at me.

    "Whether you know it or not you have found your mate now go to bed it's been a long day and you got school tomorrow."

I told everyone goodnight and went to bed alone since I couldn't get Ally from Evan.