Chapter 4:First met

A/N:

Dahil Valentine's may update hahahah! Sorry na sige scroll na. xD

------------------------
Kieth's POV:

"It's too early" I refused to open my eyes.

"Come on sleepy head Wake up!" My sister said.

"Fine! Just get out of my room Kayla" I said.

"Fine, I'll just get mama from you." Damn that tone of her voice. She know that I'm quite scared at ma.

"Waking up!" I said. At tumayo na nga ako sa hinihigaan ko.

"Good boy ka talaga Kuya!" She smiled at me. But still, have a evil smile.

"Dammit!"

"Yeah yeah what ever, just get out" sabi ko na sakanya.

"Yaaa." She said, at umalis na nga ng kwarto ko.

Damn that child! She always want me to be in trouble.

I just sigh and start to do my morning routine.

This is the first class of the year to us, and still I'm not use to it.

Matapos Kong matapos ang mga Gawain ko sa umaga ay bumaba na ako ng kwarto ko at pumunta na ng kusina.

"Good morning kuya!" Again my sister

"Morning nak" mom said.

"Morning ma" sabi ko sakanya.

I didn't greeted Kayla because I don't want to. I hate her right now. She ruin my nap.

"First day of school ha?" She said.

"Yes ma, and I know you'll be the new principal." I said to her.

She just nod.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Work" ma simply said.

Then I just nod too.

"Finish both your breakfast and let's go to school together." She said.

We just both nod.

"And wait, please speak Tagalog more often inside the room okay?" She ask to us.

"Yes" Kayla and I said.

"Good, dahil hirap na hirap ko na kayo kausapin." She finally said and walk out.
Geez.

Kayla and I had a vacation in states this last vacation that's why we're more often with this language.

Dad made the decision of it, even mom declined. We call are dad as Dad and my mom wants us to call her mama or ma because she said so.

She tell before that she's just a normal girl with a normal life before, when my dad came in, in her life, it change. But she still act like normal being even my dad wants her to handle some companies with him.

I never been scared with dad. But our mom..

She's like a dinosaur when she's angry that's why I'm a bit terrified of her.

But my sister, she's always scared of dad, and she's a mama's girl between the two of us.

Kayla finish her breakfast so do I. I stand and finally get my bag in the stairs.

I finally go to the car and wait for my little sister and mom.

Few minutes they came, then start to drive.